File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
not too long ago i was just wondering about the next step. i saw many people got AOR in 10 days
Every application is different. Depending on case circumstances, where you live and who has your file, one may get AOR in a week or 5 months later.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My application says submitted when can i get AOR :)
The process is likely going to take over 2 years with minimal updates along the way. You’re going to have to get used to being patient. Would suggest looking at other posting about their time frames to get a general idea of her to expect. Unless there is significant differences in processing lengths between your case and most others all you can do is wait and expect some processing time variability. I would limit yourself in terms of how many times you log into your file. For example once a week because there will be many months where nothing will change.

inaya.i

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
The process is likely going to take over 2 years with minimal updates along the way. You’re going to have to get used to being patient. Would suggest looking at other posting about their time frames to get a general idea of her to expect. Unless there is significant differences in processing lengths between your case and most others all you can do is wait and expect some processing time variability. I would limit yourself in terms of how many times you log into your file. For example once a week because there will be many months where nothing will change.
so frustrating :(

inaya.i

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
any idea what the first update could be?