IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
It truly is disappointing that CIC has kept us all in the dark. At this point it doesn't take an expert to figure out that they are not being transparent. Either they have technical problem that they don't want to admit or they're reluctant to issue ITA when the pool is not big enough.

What I also find surprising is that there's no news agency that is covering the issue. There is simply no coverage of EE in the news over the last week or so.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
m_dewan33 said:
It truly is disappointing that CIC has kept us all in the dark. At this point it doesn't take an expert to figure out that they are not being transparent. Either they have technical problem that they don't want to admit or they're reluctant to issue ITA when the pool is not big enough.

What I also find surprising is that there's no news agency that is covering the issue. There is simply no coverage of EE in the news over the last week or so.
exactly, i was under the impression that may be there is some problem and eventually they will declare it by 1pm today (thats the time they launched EE) but now it does not look like they are going launch it...if the pool in now big enough, they can start with 500 ITA ... If there is any issue, they can just put a simple tweets... for them it may be a simple thing..for us its a huge deal...i hope they just considered our feeling a bit more...YES i know they dont care..its their country..... lets not start that argument...

dollysek

Jul 23, 2014
Those using immigratiin lawyers should have an ideal, i want to believe they would have asked their lawyers abt the delay .

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
dollysek said:
Those using immigratiin lawyers should have an ideal, i want to believe they would have asked their lawyers abt the delay .
Immigration Lawyers are just as much in the dark as we are.

akther1983

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC is most irresponsible and unprofessional immigration department in the world..they can only deliver big words...

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
They might be running with database issues.

Technology wise EE system might be very complex if they are making draws separately for each immigration stream like FSW, FST and CEC.
I believe, it should be like this.
If they make the draw collectively putting all in just one pool then it might be good for people abroad who want to come to Canada as I see majority of them are holding more than 500 points which make them higher than those who are in Canada and working here and are hoping to get through CEC or FST.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
se7en said:
They might be running with database issues.

Technology wise EE system might be very complex if they are making draws separately for each immigration stream like FSW, FST and CEC.
I believe, it should be like this.
If they make the draw collectively putting all in just one pool then it might be good for people abroad who want to come to Canada as I see majority of them are holding more than 500 points which make them higher than those who are in Canada and working here and are hoping to get through CEC or FST.
But majority of lmia holders are applying for cec i think??

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
CIC prove they are slow master in the world
They also prove how not to keep the word
Any way we can do nothing just wait
But to be honest canada immigation system like Malaysia they don't know what they are doing

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
dukhi said:
But majority of lmia holders are applying for cec i think??
Yes, but how many LMIA holders are there? See your own circle, you should be knowing about your friends and your office colleagues who are on work permit, how may of them have gotten LMIA?

In my circle, this quantity is 0 for now.

ESDC has recently revised the information for PR support LMIA.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
se7en said:
Yes, but how many LMIA holders are there? See your own circle, you should be knowing about your friends and your office colleagues who are on work permit, how may of them have gotten LMIA?

In my circle, this quantity is 0 for now.

ESDC has recently revised the information for PR support LMIA.
Agree

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Canadians always respected the time line and still 4 hours left.. (Ottawa time) Jan has not finished yet..

on the other hand, wow boy... I hope we will all know something soon.....

I can get it wrong, but I believe at 23.59..

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011