+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When is first draw

Granadoespada

Jan 14, 2015
Well, maybe January 27, 28, 29, 30, 31... Maybe it's a computer program that only gives results at the end of the calendar month... Who knows

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Granadoespada said:
Well, maybe January 27, 28, 29, 30, 31... Maybe it's a computer program that only gives results at the end of the calendar month... Who knows
31st on Saturday??

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Funny thing is I have "favorited" the twitter account of CIC, so every-time they tweet I receive a notification. And since last two weeks they are tweeting a lot but not related to express entry, sometimes about some multicultural awards and sometimes the parents and grandparents visa. So everytime I get a notification, a presume it must be some information about EE but when I check I be like aahhh :'( :'( :'( that's driving me crazy :p :p :p :p

Well I hope with all these delays we will be rewarded finally. Let's enjoy these moments and not panic. :D :D :D

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Nightrocker said:
Funny thing is I have "favorited" the twitter account of CIC, so every-time they tweet I receive a notification. And since last two weeks they are tweeting a lot but not related to express entry, sometimes about some multicultural awards and sometimes the parents and grandparents visa. So everytime I get a notification, a presume it must be some information about EE but when I check I be like aahhh :'( :'( :'( that's driving me crazy :p :p :p :p

Well I hope with all these delays we will be rewarded finally. Let's enjoy these moments and not panic. :D :D :D
I have similar feelings :)

iateapple

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
The first draw is on Friday Jan 30, 2015 and then there will be future draws on every other Friday!

Granadoespada said:

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
iateapple said:
The first draw is on Friday Jan 30, 2015 and then there will be future draws on every other Friday!

Source?

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Hamid khan said:
Where did you find the draw will be 30 jan

Any link of cic
I believe it's a hoax.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
dukhi said:
Nobody know when its going to happen
Hopefully tomorrow is the day we find-out something

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Have you guys noticed they have changed the layout of this page tonight: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp ?

It probably means something is coming up soon :), hopefully tomorrow!

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
idefix said:
Just reading a few numbers from EOI - the inspiration for EE:

- They will accept 20.000 immigrants; Their draw is every 2-3 weeks; Each draw calls from 800 - 1200 people on average;
- CIC, with the three programs (CEC + FST + FSW) should call about 50.000 immigrants;
- So draws should be of around 2.000 people; Maybe the first ones will be smaller;
newGirl_sk said:
I think you should try creating your profile again. Maybe you effed up something the first time.
You should have got the job code within minutes of creating the profile. Make sure you enter passport details while creating your profile

Hi,

I created my profile 2 times , each time after submitting , it says ":you are ineligible for express entry". I know that my ielts score is not meeting minimum criteria , But i have some questions :

1) Can we only get job seeker validation code if we are eligible for the express entry ? Can't we have the job seeker code first and then may be if any province decide to provide us nominations and I can be eligible? I have reasonable ielts score (7,5.5,6.5,6 - LRWS). Saskatchwan accepts even 4 bands of minimum score then why we cant apply for nominations why I cant receive the job seeker validation code.

2) Big question is sometimes even when you have CLB 7 above ielts score that is even if you have (7,6,6,6.5) and when you submit your EE profile , you would get a message "NOT eligible". WHY???? I think may be there is a diffrent criteria for each province .. but why this criteria is hidden from public??? If this is not true then what is the minimum criteria ? Should i need to get 9 bands in all ?? Canada is that much good country ?? Hell not ... obv not ...

Can somebody clear me whats wrong with EE profile and job bank "job match feature".

I do have 5 years of experience in iOS development and applied 1000 times to candian employers only 3 or 4 come back with a response and they says "are you eligible to work in canada? " I says" i need your job offer and then i would be eligible for EE: and then NO reply ..

What canadian employers want???

Rakesh
rakeshkumarjogi@gmail.com
Gurgaon , INDIA

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Rakeshjogi said:
Hi,

I created my profile 2 times , each time after submitting , it says ":you are ineligible for express entry". I know that my ielts score is not meeting minimum criteria , But i have some questions :

1) Can we only get job seeker validation code if we are eligible for the express entry ? Can't we have the job seeker code first and then may be if any province decide to provide us nominations and I can be eligible? I have reasonable ielts score (7,5.5,6.5,6 - LRWS). Saskatchwan accepts even 4 bands of minimum score then why we cant apply for nominations why I cant receive the job seeker validation code.You need to be eligible for EE before you get considered for nominations, unless you directly apply for PNPs(thats a different ball game altogether) Unless you are eligible for EE, it wont allow you to register on the job bank either. Buddy we gotta live with their rules.I suggest you prepare for IELTS and try again

2) Big question is sometimes even when you have CLB 7 above ielts score that is even if you have (7,6,6,6.5) and when you submit your EE profile , you would get a message "NOT eligible". WHY???? I think may be there is a diffrent criteria for each province .. but why this criteria is hidden from public??? If this is not true then what is the minimum criteria ? Should i need to get 9 bands in all ?? Canada is that much good country ?? Hell not ... obv not ...IELTS isnt the only reason your profile becomes ineligible. Could be a wrong WES ref number, or wrong IELTS ref num, or not enough experience in the primary occupation, etc

Can somebody clear me whats wrong with EE profile and job bank "job match feature". Job bank isn't entirely operational yet. All we can do right now is register and wait for an update. Once it is operational we can complete our job bank profiles too.

I do have 5 years of experience in iOS development and applied 1000 times to candian employers only 3 or 4 come back with a response and they says "are you eligible to work in canada? " I says" i need your job offer and then i would be eligible for EE: and then NO reply ..

What canadian employers want??? They want to make sure they employ canadians or PR holders with that skillset before considering a foreigner

Rakesh
rakeshkumarjogi @ gmail.com
Gurgaon , INDIA

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
idefix said:
Have you guys noticed they have changed the layout of this page tonight: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp ?

It probably means something is coming up soon :), hopefully tomorrow!
:(