+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When is first draw

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Hope they just draw the max (eg. ~2k) so many of us here (early birds even 300+ points) will get in. They/we passed FSW requirements anyway :) ;D

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
idefix said:
Just reading a few numbers from EOI - the inspiration for EE:

- They will accept 20.000 immigrants; Their draw is every 2-3 weeks; Each draw calls from 800 - 1200 people on average;
- CIC, with the three programs (CEC + FST + FSW) should call about 50.000 immigrants;
- So draws should be of around 2.000 people; Maybe the first ones will be smaller;
Hoping and praying that you're right. Anything above 1000 will give 400+ scorer applicants some hope

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
CIC site still maintains that first draw is planned for last week of January.

Unless there are technical issues, I think they will keep on track.

Let us wait till 30th January

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
I don't have any nails left to bite. Don't know when will they still the beans..

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
sumit.singh.hallan said:
I don't have any nails left to bite. Don't know when will they still the beans..
haha don't worry folks, our patience will be rewarded soon!

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
The CIC have not exactly been forth coming in regard to specific dates and times or even how many ITA's will be in the first draw. Even solicitors are very annoyed with the CIC given the short notice and lack of transparency. I have a feeling that this draw, naturally enough, will act as the pilot given how buggy the process has been. For instance my JB profile was created and ready yet I didn't get confirmation I was in the pool till last night. I imagine after the first draw they will know themselves what they need to do and finally start communicating to us in some shape or form.

marcus66502

Dec 18, 2013
theshak said:
The CIC have not exactly been forth coming in regard to specific dates and times or even how many ITA's will be in the first draw. Even solicitors are very annoyed with the CIC given the short notice and lack of transparency. I have a feeling that this draw, naturally enough, will act as the pilot given how buggy the process has been. For instance my JB profile was created and ready yet I didn't get confirmation I was in the pool till last night. I imagine after the first draw they will know themselves what they need to do and finally start communicating to us in some shape or form.
The nerve of those officials at CIC to annoy the solicitors and the foreigners who want PR.

You should sue them. It only takes about 10 years to find out that nobody cares for what you and your lawyers want. LOL

:p :p :p :p

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
There are certain speculations that either CIO/CIC is fully concetrating first of all to exhaust all of applications of FSWP2014 from their offices and send them either to respective VOs and later on announce the first draw of EE, so that later on they will have full focus only on EE. OR another speculation is that they will quitely announce the first draw on their website and the candidates gotton selected will quitely receive Invitation to apply in their MyCIC account.

Anyhow these are all speculations and CIC keeps the uncertainity in the same way as it was regarding the last date to submit the application for FSWP2014, they kept the date mentioned on their website for a long time 1st May 2015 to be the last date and suddenly in December they declared the "Game Over" for FSWP2014.

Let us see till 31st jan,2015. If nothing happened then first speculation will be true which will be a positive news for FSWP2014 applicants and sad news at least for a while for EE applicants.

Let us all hope for good news to hear within coming two to three days.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
managersonline said:
There are certain speculations that either CIO/CIC is fully concetrating first of all to exhaust all of applications of FSWP2014 from their offices and send them either to respective VOs and later on announce the first draw of EE, so that later on they will have full focus only on EE. OR another speculation is that they will quitely announce the first draw on their website and the candidates gotton selected will quitely receive Invitation to apply in their MyCIC account.

Anyhow these are all speculations and CIC keeps the uncertainity in the same way as it was regarding the last date to submit the application for FSWP2014, they kept the date mentioned on their website for a long time 1st May 2015 to be the last date and suddenly in December they declared the "Game Over" for FSWP2014.

Let us see till 31st jan,2015. If nothing happened then first speculation will be true which will be a positive news for FSWP2014 applicants and sad news at least for a while for EE applicants.

Let us all hope for good news to hear within coming two to three days.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
For the second speculation i have a problem as why would they try to announce it silently what will they gain from it? They have openly said we will announce all the details first

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
My speculation... The draw is on Friday and they will announce about it tomorrow.

Will see ;D