+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Gagan0056

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
OMG.... this is miracle ... one visit to Jalandhar VFS in the morning and Just checked the status now on vfs tracking
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180************– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 04/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre
When did you applied .

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

7sarabjit

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Punjab, jalandhar
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
I have applied thru jain overseas on 16th may ..i was wondering whether they will be offended if i link my application online
Applied from the teachers academy jalandhar does they are good...jain overseas consultant rejected me coz o my low percentage in clss 12 applied on 3 of may didn't get any update

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Applied from the teachers academy jalandhar does they are good...jain overseas consultant rejected me coz o my low percentage in clss 12 applied on 3 of may didn't get any update
I think it is all about luck..
Jeh kismat ch likhya jaana te koi ve ni rok skda bro. .
Just be confident..
Even mein stress leh leh ke apna khoon saarh reha aa.. Just keep calm and wait
Result positive he hou

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
I applied on 23rd April, no update as yet. Cannot link my application too due to family name issue.
No Issues Simranjeet .. I can understand,, there are many students who are not able to link their application with GC key just because of issue in Surname Hope we will certainly be issued Study Visa...

Just keep in touch bro... you applied on 23 April and I applied on 20th April. I dont know you applied under which category but I submitted under General Category

Reactions: SimranjeetS98