+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
See they will provide you a computer with all forms and you have to fill them but these forms are already filled by previous applicant you have to edit them so you will not face any problem . Yes and the main form which contains information like college address etc was filled by my counselor .

If you face any problem they will guide you .

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Hey the criteria to apply spp and non spp are different? if u know this is different than how we know about that this is spp ya non spp
On the top of the checklist .. it is clearly mentioned that this is for SPP .. and for General they have different Checklist..

Under SPP.. GIC is mandatory whereas in General Category GIC is just recommended..
Apart from it.. You can only apply under SPP if you have not previously refused by the Embassy..

Mannu:(

Mar 24, 2018
On the top of the checklist .. it is clearly mentioned that this is for SPP .. and for General they have different Checklist..

Under SPP.. GIC is mandatory whereas in General Category GIC is just recommended..
Apart from it.. You can only apply under SPP if you have not previously refused by the Embassy..
okk thanks bro

Reactions: Krishna13

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
See they will provide you a computer with all forms and you have to fill them but these forms are already filled by previous applicant you have to edit them so you will not face any problem . Yes and the main form which contains information like college address etc was filled by my counselor .

If you face any problem they will guide you .
Perfect.. Thanks for your precious comments... :)
IDP is best when it comes to transparency. :) They do not conceal anything from the student... They are the authentic one.. Unlike other consultancies who hide mostly things from the student.. Just because they see their benefits only.. And some agents charge in the form of packages... 15 lakh package or 20 lakh package....

Guys.. please apply only through Genuine Consultants.. And the biggest sign of these consultancies is they do not charge anything from the student whether in the form of processing fee or anything.... they directly gets their commission from College or University.. :)

Reactions: patial4

aeshab

May 30, 2018
I applied on 24th of April from Singapore (Not my original country) - Have done the biometrics next day of submission the application.
They requested my Bachelor and Masters transcript on 2nd of May.
Yesterday they requested My CV describing the period before 2015.

I graduated 2013, studied masters degree from sep 2014 to sep 2015 in UK. worked for one and half year in my country as a TA. and then moved to Singapore in 2017 for PhD at NUS but I have withdrawn on May.
The only gap I have between sep 2013 to sep 2014 - I was clearing my graduation documents and preparing my documents for the UK visa.

Has anyone has any interpretation for what is happening ?