+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Same here man...Only medical status changed to passed. Hoping to change all status to pass and approved. I have applied on 19th April in Delhi VFS, paper based. I went to Delhi VFS and submitted application, then my medical passed. As my joining date is on 6th June, I had to defer it now. Did any of status changed in your app?
Hi RDM,

ohhh what a coincidence... mine too. medical got passed on June 02.. It's a good sign.. It means they have started working on files which had been submitted in April.. Hope so.. we will all soon receive a positive response from Embassy... Just keep in touch and update me also in case you receive any other update.. And I will also do the same...

Did you apply under SPP Category or General ..?

kaur_sandeep7

Star Member
May 25, 2018
No Issues Simranjeet .. I can understand,, there are many students who are not able to link their application with GC key just because of issue in Surname Hope we will certainly be issued Study Visa...

Just keep in touch bro... you applied on 23 April and I applied on 20th April. I dont know you applied under which category but I submitted under General Category
And I applied on 25th. No update yet. Not even acknowledgement letter. SPP, paper based application.

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
And I applied on 25th. No update yet. Not even acknowledgement letter. SPP, paper based application.
Don't worry.. You are not getting an update.. probably you may have not linked your application with GC key.. Or your agent had provided their e-mail ID in the Visa application form so in this case you wont be able to receive any updates.. But I assure you one thing that you would soon receive an outcome on your application as you applied under SPP category and as far I know Embassy has already started giving decision on the files applied under SPP

Did you apply Offline or Online? And where did you submit your application Delhi or Chd..?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
I applied on 23rd April, no update as yet. Cannot link my application too due to family name issue.
what is your family name mentioned on your Passport.... if nothing is there then did you try to link your application with GC key by writing N/A under the field..?

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
guys check ur status on gc key website just updated . Final decision

Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

kaur_sandeep7

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Don't worry.. You are not getting an update.. probably you may have not linked your application with GC key.. Or your agent had provided their e-mail ID in the Visa application form so in this case you wont be able to receive any updates.. But I assure you one thing that you would soon receive an outcome on your application as you applied under SPP category and as far I know Embassy has already started giving decision on the files applied under SPP

Did you apply Offline or Online? And where did you submit your application Delhi or Chd..?
I am unable to link my application cause I don't have Family name. And there's my email address given in the application.
Applied offline, at VFS Jalandhar, and is being processed at Chandigarh visa office.

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Would like to share your experience with IDP jalandhar... are you satisfied applying through them..? Who filled your Visa application form, did they fill it or you did on your own?
I will suggest you kindly check your documents before submitting if they were filled by ur agent , in my case they have attached wrong checklist(general category) hopefully at vfs centre the officer noticed the same and rectified the mistake from his side by attaching new checklist spp .
Moreover idp services are quite good they are genuine . 8/10

Reactions: kaur_sandeep7

Mannu:(

Mar 24, 2018
I will suggest you kindly check your documents before submitting if they were filled by ur agent , in my case they have attached wrong checklist(general category) hopefully at vfs centre the officer noticed the same and rectified the mistake from his side by attaching new checklist spp .
Hey the criteria to apply spp and non spp are different? if u know this is different than how we know about that this is spp ya non spp

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Firstly.. Hearty Congratulations... your application has been approved.. :) it's such a good news...

Moreover, thanks for sharing your precious reviews about IDP.. yeah I've also heard that they are the genuine one....
One more thing I wanna confirm... did they fill your Visa Application form or You did it.. I got to know that they provide a computer to applicant and student are only supposed to fill all the mandatory forms such as family information form, etc. They just cross check that student has filled the form appropriately.. How far is it true...?