+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When I will get my Visa.........(URGENT HELP REQUIRED)

Fatimaa Shah

May 7, 2018
Oh really on telephone. I also re applies online. Hope for good results .so what they tell u at the end. They satisfy with your explanations
In the end he told me that I was bit concern for your resignation from your last job. But it's fine, you've explained me. Now submit the updated LOA online.
I've also received a letter from CIC also to submit the updated LOA.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Yup. Hope for the best. Recite dua of Istikhara and offer 2 rakat nafil frequently. In sha A'LLAH you will get a +ve response.
O dear thank you so nice of you and hope you get good results . Let see if they call me for interview or not..am living in UAE and applied online. Yesterday they ask for biometrics. Now giving them full time to assess my application.
Anyways , do let me know when you got your visa.inshaAllha

Fatimaa Shah

May 7, 2018
O dear thank you so nice of you and hope you get good results . Let see if they call me for interview or not..am living in UAE and applied online. Yesterday they ask for biometrics. Now giving them full time to assess my application.
Anyways , do let me know when you got your visa.inshaAllha
In sha A'LLAH zuroor. BTW, I am also in UAE.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
In sha A'LLAH zuroor. BTW, I am also in UAE.
Good you are here.. i often listens they do face to face interview. But your done on phone.its quite surprise for you as well may be.. they calling from pak or private no.
I have USA visa as well , they do face to face interview. And give decision on the spot. No waiting . But canada keep surprise. Lol.
I also have Canada TRV and previously traveled as well. They didnt call that time. Just approve visa in 30 days. But 1st time ever stuck in this visa..

Fatimaa Shah

May 7, 2018
No. They knew that I'm in UAE. They called my agent first because they were calling on my number and it was off. My agent give my current number to him then after 2 weeks I finally got the call.

Canada SP is way different than Canada TRV and USA visa.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello Johnsnow,
Please see my response above.

I'm applying from Pakistan.

I didn't defer my admission. The VO asked me to defer and submit it online. I think it's a very +ve sign. What are your remarks?
Is it to submit just the deferment letter?
does your country requires medical? if No then I think its a positive sign and a 50/50 chance but if YES but you haven't done then I think its slightly a positive sign but if YES you have done then its a 50/50 chance

In all, maybe the start date of your program is underway already and maybe the VO feels you can't meet up. But if this been the case, that's so thoughtful of them as most people has either got their application rejected or slowly delayed for a more given period of time

just be hopeful and ask Allah for more grace, and so what the VO requested of you

Fatimaa Shah

May 7, 2018
Is it to submit just the deferment letter?
does your country requires medical? if No then I think its a positive sign and a 50/50 chance but if YES but you haven't done then I think its slightly a positive sign but if YES you have done then its a 50/50 chance

In all, maybe the start date of your program is underway already and maybe the VO feels you can't meet up. But if this been the case, that's so thoughtful of them as most people has either got their application rejected or slowly delayed for a more given period of time

just be hopeful and ask Allah for more grace, and so what the VO requested of you
My medical has been done and cleared. My semester will start from Fall, 2018

Muzzi6191

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone just need a little help or maybe a little hope is all.

I applied for a study permit online from Pakistan on sep 27 medical done and passed within 3 weeks of the AOR.Biometrics done and passed.I have sent 2-3 CSEs since and all replies were “your file is in a que to be reviewed by an officer”.

Any opinion is welcomed...shall I hope for a visa or just start working on something else.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone just need a little help or maybe a little hope is all.

I applied for a study permit online from Pakistan on sep 27 medical done and passed within 3 weeks of the AOR.Biometrics done and passed.I have sent 2-3 CSEs since and all replies were “your file is in a que to be reviewed by an officer”.

Any opinion is welcomed...shall I hope for a visa or just start working on something else.
When did you last raise CSE?