+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When I will get my Visa.........(URGENT HELP REQUIRED)

Fatimaa Shah

May 7, 2018
applying for the gcms notes doesn't stop you from receiving the interview call but to satisfy curiosity, you can be patient a little

was a study permit you applied for?
Just receive a call from the embassy from the VO. He interviewed me for 15 mins, and in the end he asked me submit the defer LOA.
Can you please elaborate it? Is he willing to pursue my case ?

I'm thankful to you Johnsnow, the CSE really works for me.

Fatimaa Shah

May 7, 2018
Why don't you just send a case specific inquiry to Abu Dhabi office about your application satatus. Do you know your application number and UCI#?
Just receive a call from the embassy from the VO. He interviewed me for 15 mins, and in the end he asked me submit the defer LOA.

I'm thankful to you se7en, the CSE really works for me.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

I'm thankful to you Johnsnow, the CSE really works for me.
Oh! that's really cool, can you please share the detailed questions that was asked during the 15minutes interview??

did you defer your admission if yes, the VO was asking you to submit the new offer letter of acceptance issued by the DLI maybe for confirmation

which country you applying from???

Reactions: PARAM-

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018

I'm thankful to you se7en, the CSE really works for me.
You go for interview in Abu dhabi or Pakistan
What questions they ask how u respond to them? Did u ask for prolonged delay of your case?

Fatimaa Shah

May 7, 2018
You go for interview in Abu dhabi or Pakistan
What questions they ask how u respond to them? Did u ask for prolonged delay of your case?
Yes, I ask him in the end. He told me that he was bit concern that why I quit my last job. I would suggest that quitting job is not a good option during the visa process specially. He interviewed me to around 15 mins and I've explained him very well that what I'm doing right now and Why I had quit my job back home.

Beside that few questions he asked were:

My father's monthly income?
My father's occupation and which company he is working for?
Why you suddenly change your plans to pursue masters in Canada after having 5 yrs of experience after graduating?
Which Course you've applied for?
Are you going for thesis or course-based program?
Beside your chosen University, Have you applied to any other university? ( I don't know why they ask this question )

That's it... Majority of the time was consumed in explaining him that what I'm doing right now.

Fatimaa Shah

May 7, 2018
Oh! that's really cool, can you please share the detailed questions that was asked during the 15minutes interview??

did you defer your admission if yes, the VO was asking you to submit the new offer letter of acceptance issued by the DLI maybe for confirmation

which country you applying from???
Hello Johnsnow,
Please see my response above.

I'm applying from Pakistan.

I didn't defer my admission. The VO asked me to defer and submit it online. I think it's a very +ve sign. What are your remarks?