viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Yep, its them. Thank you.
then you have nothing to worry about if they dont care about original passport. Besides, the only reason they need it is to verify your passport number and put that on the emedical sheet which they can even do with your passport copy.

Reactions: satcan

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
then you have nothing to worry about if they dont care about original passport. Besides, the only reason they need it is to verify your passport number and put that on the emedical sheet which they can even do with your passport copy.
Thank you so much again. Can you also please take a look at this and confirm
Hello,

I am currently working in US under h1b, I just came to know that my project ends in one more month. I am not sure whether I'll be getting an extension or be able to find a new one. I have my IELTS score and WES ready for the coming Aug 22nd draw. I already applied for both the pccs. I have also scheduled my medical on september 14th. I will be able to submit all the required documentation by then. Will there be any problems if I move to India (home country) after that ?

Appreciate any help. Please help me out.

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Thank you so much again. Can you also please take a look at this and confirm
nope there is no problem in submitting your application and then moving elsewhere. All you gotta do at that point of time (if you already received an AOR), is to update IRCC via a CSE that you have left USA and are moving to India and provide your new address. it does not affect your application in any case, you have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: satcan

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
nope there is no problem in submitting your application and then moving elsewhere. All you gotta do at that point of time (if you already received an AOR), is to update IRCC via a CSE that you have left USA and are moving to India and provide your new address. it does not affect your application in any case, you have nothing to worry about.
Congrats on moving to IP2, hope you get ppr soon. How many applicants did you apply in your application and were you able to know your vo.
My aor date is sep7th and mep is oct1st, currently in ip1 stage. Do you have any idea when can I expect some movement. Thank you.

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Congrats on moving to IP2, hope you get ppr soon. How many applicants did you apply in your application and were you able to know your vo.
My aor date is sep7th and mep is oct1st, currently in ip1 stage. Do you have any idea when can I expect some movement. Thank you.
There is no trend with how any applications move in terms of each processing step. but to answer your question, if we apply the same timeline as in my case I suppose you should be moving to IP2 around Oct 31/Nov 1st most likely. and as of the VO, I couldn't find it yet, as they only let me know about which CIO it was in. But I guess, since my application has moved since then, I might be able to find out if I were to raise another CSE.

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
There is no trend with how any applications move in terms of each processing step. but to answer your question, if we apply the same timeline as in my case I suppose you should be moving to IP2 around Oct 31/Nov 1st most likely. and as of the VO, I couldn't find it yet, as they only let me know about which CIO it was in. But I guess, since my application has moved since then, I might be able to find out if I were to raise another CSE.
Thank you again. Are you a single applicant or family.