+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whats timeline for your RCMP-check?

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Hey all,

I provided my fingerprints on Feb 25, still havent received response letter. There are no occurrences in my past for any concern. Wondering if RCMP is delayed in general, so anyone else experiencing delays? As I understand, the usual time for getting result-letter is 2-3 days, right?

Feel free to post your timeline so others get an idea too.

PS: I am in Mississauga, Ontario.
I submitted on 4 March .dint get anything .

Reactions: karanbir498

karanbir498

May 5, 2019
Update: Finally received my clearance too. Timelines:

Feb 25 - Fingerprints
March 5 - Letter posted by RCMP (confirmed via an email I sent to them)
March 18 - Received the letter

jayjay96

Mar 16, 2021
Update: Finally received my clearance too. Timelines:

Feb 25 - Fingerprints
March 5 - Letter posted by RCMP (confirmed via an email I sent to them)
March 18 - Received the letter

I havent got mine...............How big is the letter?

karanbir498

May 5, 2019
I checked the email from RCMP and my address is also correct. Do you think it is Canada Post delay and i should wait a couple more days or should I just submit another fingerprint? :(
Yeah, CanadaPost seems to be loaded these days. It's taking around 3-4 weeks for delivery so I wouldn't worry at this time.

Just wait for another week or so and see how it goes.

Reactions: jayjay96

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
i gave my fingerprints on APR 23, and they still havent been processed according to the rcmp email:( is it this bad for anyone else too?

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
i gave my fingerprints on APR 23, and they still havent been processed according to the rcmp email:( is it this bad for anyone else too?
It’s just like that for everyone since March .don’t worry upload explanation letter n email sent by rcmp.u ll be fine n get extension.don’t worry at all but unfortunately IRCC gave me 60 days to submit it.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
It’s just like that for everyone since March .don’t worry upload explanation letter n email sent by rcmp.u ll be fine n get extension.don’t worry at all but unfortunately IRCC gave me 60 days to submit it.
Must be the Ontario lockdown that started early april, now extended till early june. Thanks for the kind words friend

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I received RCMP finger print request on May 3rd.
I gave my fingerprint on May 4th.
Yesterday I sent an email to ccrtis-scitr.
They replied that they have received the fingerprint on May 4th but it has not been processes yet.
They mentioned that they could not give me any timeline when to expect the results.
The weird thing is that IRCC gave me just 25 days to submit the result.
I dont know what to do.
I am also nervous why RCMP is taking this much time to process.
I have no criminal record in Canada or anywhere in the world.

Dani@123

Star Member
May 14, 2021
I received RCMP finger print request on May 3rd.
I gave my fingerprint on May 4th.
Yesterday I sent an email to ccrtis-scitr.
They replied that they have received the fingerprint on May 4th but it has not been processes yet.
They mentioned that they could not give me any timeline when to expect the results.
The weird thing is that IRCC gave me just 25 days to submit the result.
I dont know what to do.
I am also nervous why RCMP is taking this much time to process.
I have no criminal record in Canada or anywhere in the world.

I am same boat, do you also get the same message as below? pls confirm.

Due to measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing service delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant status
Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-05-04
We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission.

Reactions: Aneep Kumar