+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whats timeline for your RCMP-check?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I received RCMP finger print request on May 3rd.
I gave my fingerprint on May 4th.
Yesterday I sent an email to ccrtis-scitr.
They replied that they have received the fingerprint on May 4th but it has not been processes yet.
They mentioned that they could not give me any timeline when to expect the results.
The weird thing is that IRCC gave me just 25 days to submit the result.
I dont know what to do.
I am also nervous why RCMP is taking this much time to process.
I have no criminal record in Canada or anywhere in the world.

Hey, i took my fingerprints on apr 23 and got them today. I always got the same email response even though they had already mailed it

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I am same boat, do you also get the same message as below? pls confirm.

Due to measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing service delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant status
Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-05-04
We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission.
I got exactly same reply...word to word.
Looks like they are sending an auto-generated reply to everyone :D

Reactions: Aneep Kumar

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I am same boat, do you also get the same message as below? pls confirm.

Due to measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing service delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant status
Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-05-04
We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission.
Hi
Any update ?
Did you got your fingerprint results?
Any email from those guys?

Reactions: Aneep Kumar

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
I havent got yet.
Tomorrow is last day to submit it to IRCC.
Today, my lawyer has submitted a webform with all the proofs for the reason of delay.
If tomorrow is the last day, by the time they process the webform, won't they already flag your profile as 'non-compliant' or something? as in 'you missed the deadline'? Won't it be better to upload that LOE and proof under the 'upload' option directly?

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
If tomorrow is the last day, by the time they process the webform, won't they already flag your profile as 'non-compliant' or something? as in 'you missed the deadline'? Won't it be better to upload that LOE and proof under the 'upload' option directly?
I am sorry, I dont have a clue about that.
All I know from my lawyer that they have uploaded a webform today which was successfully uploaded on the portal.
Actually my PR is sponsored by the company I am working for and they have tie up with a top law firm in Canada.
So I wont doubt my lawyer knowledge to handle these issue :)

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
I am sorry, I dont have a clue about that.
All I know from my lawyer that they have uploaded a webform today which was successfully uploaded on the portal.
Actually my PR is sponsored by the company I am working for and they have tie up with a top law firm in Canada.
So I wont doubt my lawyer knowledge to handle these issue :)
I'm guessing they uploaded it directly and yeah, they are the experts anyways :)

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I'm guessing they uploaded it directly and yeah, they are the experts anyways :)
Actually you are right!
I just checked the law firm portal where the lawyer shared the screenshots/pdf of all the stuff going on with IRCC.
I can see there that they have NOT submitted a webform for this, BUT they have uploaded the proofs in the document upload area.

So you are the expert :)