+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whats timeline for your RCMP-check?

jas4496

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I have received RCMP request today

I am CEC applicant with one Inland dependent.

Should I have to submit only mine RCMP or both Applicant?
better to upload for both....
I uploaded upfront in my application with dependent. (RCMP for both)

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
What we need to bring RCMP office to book appointment for criminal record check?

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
Received RCMP clearance today.

fingerprinted in july 6, 2021
Printed on Aug 16, 2021
Received on Aug 30, 2021
How to check the status if it is printed or not?

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I uploaded the rcmp cert via webform yesterday.. anyone has any idea how long will it take together updated in the portal?

skrathore303

Jul 28, 2021
I uploaded the rcmp cert via webform yesterday.. anyone has any idea how long will it take together updated in the portal?
I just connected with customer care and they said it will take them 10 days to respond to a webform but why you had to submit it via webform cause you should have an option to submit it directly in your application if IRCC asks for additional docs they create a placeholder for the same.

I have a question. My due date to submit RCMP is 09/09 but I have not received the RCMP response yet, I believe same would have been your case, what did you do to extend your deadline. I have submitted a webform but not sure anything else needed.

Reactions: ppriya3

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I just connected with customer care and they said it will take them 10 days to respond to a webform but why you had to submit it via webform cause you should have an option to submit it directly in your application if IRCC asks for additional docs they create a placeholder for the same.

I have a question. My due date to submit RCMP is 09/09 but I have not received the RCMP response yet, I believe same would have been your case, what did you do to extend your deadline. I have submitted a webform but not sure anything else needed.
My deadline was aug 20. I submitted a webform requesting for webform on aug 9 but did not get any response.. I contacted ircc via Twitter and they have informed to upload LOE in portal before the deadline. Hence I submitted the loe with rcmp submit receipt as proof and requested for extension in portal too.. that’s y I had to submit the certificate via webform as there is no option to submit via portal now as I have submitted loe

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
I applied for rcmp certificate using the fingerprint room. It’s been over a month and I have not received any response from them. I contacted the fingerprint room and they told me they have requested for the status but have not received any response either. What can I do to get the status?

I have no criminal record and I stayed in Canada for little over a year on study visa

I need to apply for spousal Pr and I have been patient but it’s been over a month since I applied and haven’t got any update yet. What can I do?