+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whats the meaning of Rejection with such message ?

ShawnSteven

Sep 18, 2020
Thanks, so this course is a 2year program at Lasalle College what are my chances in getting a PG after this program is 2years with in the country enough or would i need more time

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Thanks, so this course is a 2year program at Lasalle College what are my chances in getting a PG after this program is 2years with in the country enough or would i need more time
In terms of work experience? If you complete a two year program you can get a three-year PGWP, which should give you enough time to acquire enough skilled work experience to apply for PR.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list/quebec.html

ShawnSteven

Sep 18, 2020
That sounds great so with a PGWP would I be able to get my wife a visa, ps after my 2year program where do I apply to get the PGWP?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
That sounds great so with a PGWP would I be able to get my wife a visa, ps after my 2year program where do I apply to get the PGWP?
You would apply on the IRCC website like normal. Your wife could apply for a spousal work permit if you were working in a skilled (NOC type 0, A, or B) job.

ShawnSteven

Sep 18, 2020
I have 25h per week, the course duration stated on my LOA is 2021-1-11 to 2022-8-31, AEC, would this avail me for a PGWP

ShawnSteven

Sep 18, 2020
Sorry to ask the same question again and again just a lil curious cos my current LOA from the college states a course duration of 1.8 years which is 4 semesters was just curious to know how long of a pgwp would I be eligible for a case like this would it be 3years or less

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Sorry to ask the same question again and again just a lil curious cos my current LOA from the college states a course duration of 1.8 years which is 4 semesters was just curious to know how long of a pgwp would I be eligible for a case like this would it be 3years or less
anything over 16 months gets you a 3 years PGWP.