+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's next? i.e How far along am I?

KL8N

Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,I sponsored my wife outland from Japan. Got approval from Mississauga in December, Tokyo recieved my app in late January. Just got a letter confirming that they recieved the application package. But also included was a list of things they needed, but the only one they checked off as needed was my wife's passport. I am going to send it today, and I am hope am I not being overly hopeful, but does this mean the end is near? How far along am I? What happens next?Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
KL8N said:
Hi,I sponsored my wife outland from Japan. Got approval from Mississauga in December, Tokyo recieved my app in late January. Just got a letter confirming that they recieved the application package. But also included was a list of things they needed, but the only one they checked off as needed was my wife's passport. I am going to send it today, and I am hope am I not being overly hopeful, but does this mean the end is near? How far along am I? What happens next?Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
I don't know about Tokyo specifically, but being asked for a passport is usually very good! :)