+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHAT WOULD YOU ADVISE ME TO DO?

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
My wife applied to sponsor me,our application dated 28th March 2013,we got a reply AOR from VO in Kiev that our file was received 6th of July and that the average processing time is 9 months.We later got another mail in December 30th to re-fill some information about me since 18 years and where I live up to date.After submitting the form and PCC from Nigeria ,my E-cas changed to IN-PROCESS dated 30th Dec,2013.

My wife was so worried that the process is getting late due to the fact that she is pregnant and we already submitted a medical report that she is pregnant.Recently,I wrote them after several messages that my wife has been writing without reply,in my mail to them I attached some other evidences that were not included initially in the application but happened after the submission of our application like the photos of our honey moon,photos we took in August when she visited,the ticket of her last visit,the hotel receipts of our honey moon,money transfer from both sides,another letter from the doctor,letters of attestation from friends and family and lots more.
I have been pondering over this situation because my wife will put to bed very soon! I do know what to do and hope what I did wont affect us (sending documents without request)? Can I apply for visiting visa and what is the possibility because she wants me to be with her during delivery??I need your advice please!!!!!!!!!

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
Unfortunately, medical conditions or being pregnant or the imminent birth of a child do not work as an incentive to move your file forward faster. If the processing time has "exceeded" that which is posted for your VO, your wife can get her MP to enquire on her behalf. Some MP's are helpful, some are not!

Yes you can apply but with the likelihood it will be refused.

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Thanks for your reply truesmile.The processing time is 9months counted from July,2013 which will be exceeded 6th April.Hope I have not committed any error by sending those documents when not requested and also that my application reads IN-PROCESS? Your advice is well appreciated,plz!

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
It's certainly OK to send additional documentation to solidify your case, especially if you felt it was too important to leave out. The VO will have to review it so long as you have identified it appropriately ie File#. If there is a thread for KIEV and you can find it, the posts there will be most informative to you.

Good luck!

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Truesmile
Thanks so much for your contributions...Really appreciate.Just trying to clear the air because some people said you dont send any documents unless it is requested.I felt somehow because I am at the end of the process so that I do not elongate my application processing time.
Thanks a million for your time.

ism45

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-3-2014
LANDED..........
25-3-2014
I strongly advice you to do any thing you can to speed up the process. Email them, fax, phone, even visit them.

Based on my case, our file not finalized until we made a visit to the embassy itself. And we were surprised that our file was ready and the visa got issued within one week from our visit.

I know also 2 cases of people applied for TRV and this is they 'poked' thier application

If you do care about your spouse, just try to do anything possible to speed the process up

Cheers

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
ism45 said:
I strongly advice you to do any thing you can to speed up the process. Email them, fax, phone, even visit them.

Based on my case, our file not finalized until we made a visit to the embassy itself. And we were surprised that our file was ready and the visa got issued within one week from our visit.

I know also 2 cases of people applied for TRV and this is they 'poked' thier application

If you do care about your spouse, just try to do anything possible to speed the process up

Cheers
Thanks so much for your advice.I actually received a mail from them this week demanding for updated police certificate from Ukraine which I already sent yesterday.I hope to hear good news very soon.Cant wait to be with my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!