+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHAT WILL HAPEND

dipkona

Feb 6, 2008
If embassy asked for last six months bank statement and if I can provide less than one month statement then what will be their decision?
Please comment.
thanks.

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
First I do not understand that why are you going to provide bank sdtatement for 5 months instead of 6? I think you will have to go by the requirement. It will give u plus marking in your application processing. The other thing which I would like to share is that your bank statement shows trend of your income and savings for the last months which matters to get points to prove your sound financial position.

dipkona

Feb 6, 2008
M S Chaudhry said:
First I do not understand that why are you going to provide bank sdtatement for 5 months instead of 6? I think you will have to go by the requirement. It will give u plus marking in your application processing. The other thing which I would like to share is that your bank statement shows trend of your income and savings for the last months which matters to get points to prove your sound financial position.
I am in sound financial position. The fact is I invested those money to somewhere and currently there is not enough money in bank account. If I am asked for last 6 months bank statement (required money from last six month) that will find less than requirement in six month ago. I am sure that I can provide the required money any time if they ask. From my invested money I can arrange those money but that will show immediate deposited. I cannot keep money for 4 years time processing to proof of fund. In this regard what will happen my case regarding my case?
Thanks.

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Hi

dipkona said:
M S Chaudhry said:
I am in sound financial position. The fact is I invested those money to somewhere and currently there is not enough money in bank account. If I am asked for last 6 months bank statement (required money from last six month) that will find less than requirement in six month ago. I am sure that I can provide the required money any time if they ask. From my invested money I can arrange those money but that will show immediate deposited. I cannot keep money for 4 years time processing to proof of fund. In this regard what will happen my case regarding my case?
Thanks.
You can attach the proof of your invested money alongwith your bank statement.

Best Wishes

AP

Star Member
Jul 7, 2007
U may send one month statement or six month statement and nobody will be able to wat will happen.They might ask for update once again.So may be as of now u can send one month statement with the requirement and later if they ask u can show once again.

Regards,

AP