+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what types of information cic ask cra about information?

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys i m little nervous becuuse i forgot to mention my 2 part time jobs while my pr application i did.
it was really genuinely. now i just knew that cic ask CRA about income tax. will they found this by cra.
will it count misrepresentation? what is consequences please share your idea .thanks

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
hey guys i m little nervous becuuse i forgot to mention my 2 part time jobs while my pr application i did.
it was really genuinely. now i just knew that cic ask CRA about income tax. will they found this by cra.
will it count misrepresentation? what is consequences please share your idea .thanks
You can send a clarification to IRCC (using the web form), so everything will be on file. IRCC knows people make mistakes and forget things. So just send them a note explaining you forgot those two jobs and you'll be fine.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can send a clarification to IRCC (using the web form), so everything will be on file. IRCC knows people make mistakes and forget things. So just send them a note explaining you forgot those two jobs and you'll be fine.
ok thanks dear

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, just send a correction via the webform and add those jobs...
well i coudlnt find any form. just informing you i already on pr status now so will it ok to change which application is already done?
could you able to put link which can helpful thanks

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok thanks dear
well i coudlnt find any form. just informing you i already on pr status now so will it ok to change which application is already done?
could you able to put link which can helpful thanks

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First search result for "IRCC web form" is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

What do you mean by "pr status" and "will it change which application is already done"?
sorry for little confusion because of my sentences.
Actually i wanted to tell you that right i am pr of canada. but when i applied from pr (within canada applicant) in application form i didnt mention two my part time jobs in work experience section.so soon i will apply citizenship that time cic will ask car record of mine. of course cra have those two t4 info which i didnt mention to cic. will it make any issue when i will apear in citizenship test and interview?

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
So, if I understand things correctly, you are a Permanent Resident and when you applied for that, you did not mention all the jobs you had during the period that was under review.

If the jobs you are talking about are jobs you have held (at some time) during the eligibility period for your citizenship application:

If you have already applied for citizenship and if you did not mention your jobs in you application for citizenship you should use the web form to inform IRCC of the fact that you forgot to include those jobs when you filled out your citizenship application form.

If you will be applying for citizenship then you should list those jobs on the list of activities.​

If the jobs you are talking about are jobs you held before the eligibility period for your citizenship application then there is most likely no way to inform IRCC that you held those jobs. In that case there is also no need to mention them on your citizenship application.

As I said above, IRCC knows people will make mistakes. Small mistakes and omissions are not likely to be a problem. Mistakes and omissions that pertain to your eligibility can be a problem. I don't know what kind of PR application you submitted, so can't say much about this, but I expect that omitting a part-time job is not likely to be a major issue. You know what the criteria were for your application, so you would be in a better position to ascertain this.

This omission is unlikely to be a major issue. If IRCC notices you did not declare those part-time jobs it may lead them to decide that what you claim is not reliable, so they may take additional steps to verify what you wrote on your application form. They may ask you to provide additional documentation to show that you meet the requirements, or they may do a more thorough check. This would not have an impact on your eligibility, but it may have an impact on what you are asked to provide and/or how long your application takes to review.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, if I understand things correctly, you are a Permanent Resident and when you applied for that, you did not mention all the jobs you had during the period that was under review.

If the jobs you are talking about are jobs you have held (at some time) during the eligibility period for your citizenship application:

If you have already applied for citizenship and if you did not mention your jobs in you application for citizenship you should use the web form to inform IRCC of the fact that you forgot to include those jobs when you filled out your citizenship application form.

If you will be applying for citizenship then you should list those jobs on the list of activities.​

If the jobs you are talking about are jobs you held before the eligibility period for your citizenship application then there is most likely no way to inform IRCC that you held those jobs. In that case there is also no need to mention them on your citizenship application.

As I said above, IRCC knows people will make mistakes. Small mistakes and omissions are not likely to be a problem. Mistakes and omissions that pertain to your eligibility can be a problem. I don't know what kind of PR application you submitted, so can't say much about this, but I expect that omitting a part-time job is not likely to be a major issue. You know what the criteria were for your application, so you would be in a better position to ascertain this.

This omission is unlikely to be a major issue. If IRCC notices you did not declare those part-time jobs it may lead them to decide that what you claim is not reliable, so they may take additional steps to verify what you wrote on your application form. They may ask you to provide additional documentation to show that you meet the requirements, or they may do a more thorough check. This would not have an impact on your eligibility, but it may have an impact on what you are asked to provide and/or how long your application takes to review.[/QUOTE
thanks for your full detailed reply. really appreciated once again thanks