7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
harry89 said:
as question is immigration office requested to process the application

and what that mean 2 self adressed mailing labels
Go on CIC website and check from map .. ull click ur country of residence or type the name in.. and it will tell u the visa office that process your application ..
self labelled mailing envelopes are for your self ..when ull put 2 envelopes with your mailing adress on them\CIC will send u AOr or other important mailz in those envelopes ..remeber 2 paste the ticket on them .. ... SOme senior members wud be able to enlighten more

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anabia said:
Go on CIC website and check from map .. ull click ur country of residence or type the name in.. and it will tell u the visa office that process your application ..
self labelled mailing envelopes are for your self ..when ull put 2 envelopes with your mailing adress on them\CIC will send u AOr or other important mailz in those envelopes ..remeber 2 paste the ticket on them .. ... SOme senior members wud be able to enlighten more
Hello,

I guess u just need to put 2 mailing labels not envelopes....seniors, please correct me if i m wrong??

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
i second that,no envelopes needed just mailing labeles with your address on it
the visa office you should choose is the one responsible of your country of citizenship or residence if you have been residing in canada legally for at least one your then you should opt for CPP-ottawa.

good luck :)