+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER ELIGIBILITY, SECURITY AND CRIMINALITY PASSED

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
hello! i have ordered gcms notes last may and i received it a couple of days ago. it was written that i have passed the eligibility, security and criminality. what do you think is the probability of approval? btw, the medical is still under process as i am under prophylactic treatment for 3months.

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Provided you pass your medicals and are cleared, you will, in all likelihood, be issued your study permit.
Hi @wonderbly I remember reading on a thread you mentioning you applied for your husband’s SOWP after receiving your SP, just wanted to enquire how much funds did you show for his application, also was it in a different account? Thanks.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi @wonderbly I remember reading on a thread you mentioning you applied for your husband’s SOWP after receiving your SP, just wanted to enquire how much funds did you show for his application, also was it in a different account? Thanks.
Yes I did. I showed the same accounts (joint investments and individual personal accounts) that I did for our study permit applications. All the combined liquid funds was about 200k but that was way more than is required.

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Yes I did. I showed the same accounts (joint investments and individual personal accounts) that I did for our study permit applications. All the combined liquid funds was about 200k but that was way more than is required.
Thanks!

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Provided you pass your medicals and are cleared, you will, in all likelihood, be issued your study permit.
thank you so much for the response. are there any cases where they were refused despite the fact that they passed the criminality, security, eligibility and medical?

SaadAhmad1

Nov 29, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
UAE
thank you so much for the response. are there any cases where they were refused despite the fact that they passed the criminality, security, eligibility and medical?
hey, how much time it took for your security clearance, my file is in security since 18 August 2022. I am still waiting for my new visa.

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
Did your file undergo Security Clearance/ screening? If yes then how much time did it take ? Please reply

SaadAhmad1

Nov 29, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
UAE
Give me your whatsapp number.
Last year there were lot of applicants who got their visa after 6 to 11 months