+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do with my NOI since Ontario PNP reached limit for 2018?

LardiaMagellan

Sep 29, 2018
Hello all,

As I was preparing to apply for Ontario PNP with the NOI I have received in late October, I have just read that the Province of Ontario just reached their nominations limits for 2018.

Does it mean that I can't send my applications to seek nominations? Does it mean that I have to wait until 2019 notification of interest and re-apply? I am just confused and don't know what to do. Can't anyone here help me understand what to do?

Thank you!

NPN

Oct 16, 2018
New Jersey
NOC Code......
You should certainly go ahead with your submission. Ontario has already mentioned, they will process new applications against 2019 quota:

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reached its 2018 nomination allocation, a total of 6,600 nominations for successful applicants across all streams.

New applications, and applications which have already been submitted to the OINP, will continue to be accepted and considered under the OINP’s 2019 nomination allocation, with the exception of the Masters Graduate stream.

The OINP is operated by the Ontario government in partnership with the federal government through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The OINP assesses applications and nominates candidates for permanent residence. Individuals nominated by the OINP can then apply for permanent residence through IRCC. IRCC makes the final decision on each application and issues permanent resident visas to successful applicants.

Source: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/fr/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

LardiaMagellan

Sep 29, 2018
You should certainly go ahead with your submission. Ontario has already mentioned, they will process new applications against 2019 quota:

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reached its 2018 nomination allocation, a total of 6,600 nominations for successful applicants across all streams.

New applications, and applications which have already been submitted to the OINP, will continue to be accepted and considered under the OINP’s 2019 nomination allocation, with the exception of the Masters Graduate stream.

The OINP is operated by the Ontario government in partnership with the federal government through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The OINP assesses applications and nominates candidates for permanent residence. Individuals nominated by the OINP can then apply for permanent residence through IRCC. IRCC makes the final decision on each application and issues permanent resident visas to successful applicants.

Source: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/fr/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
Thank you very much for your help, I appreciated very much!