+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHAT PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP??? Documents after ITA

Jas471

Oct 17, 2018
Hi All,

I am in the same situation. I said yes to relatives (uncle) before getting an invitation.Now, during submission of docs for relatives it is really hard for me to get the birth certificate of my father (no certificate but has Indian passport) and i am running out of time? any suggestions.

Thanks

Oct 9, 2018
Hi All,

I am in the same situation. I said yes to relatives (uncle) before getting an invitation.Now, during submission of docs for relatives it is really hard for me to get the birth certificate of my father (no certificate but has Indian passport) and i am running out of time? any suggestions.

Thanks
Your father passport should be good enough if you donot have his birth certificate.

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hi
I have received ITA and had disclosed my aunt earlier in the application but did not got any points advantage, if now I remove proof of relationship and I submit for further processing, do the CIC question reason for removal? I do not want to go into mess of collecting additional documents for which I will not gain anything. Do I need to write in LOE and if yes, what should I write, I am a EE FSW category candidate?

Thanks
hey what did you do i am in a similar situation plz help

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guys, Any update from you all, did your application go through once you removed the uncle/Aunt ?