+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What original documents should i bring to the test?

Evski

Jan 19, 2016
Hi guys! I have a test on Jan 4. They are asking to bring all my original documents that support my citizenship application. I know I should bring my passport, driving license .. should I bring an application itself? how about physical presence calculator prinout? proof or English?

Thank you for your help.

Gangnams

Jul 22, 2018
Hi guys! I have a test on Jan 4. They are asking to bring all my original documents that support my citizenship application. I know I should bring my passport, driving license .. should I bring an application itself? how about physical presence calculator prinout? proof or English?

Thank you for your help.
Original ID that you submitted with your application, all passports (current and expired) included in your application, PR card and original copy of your proof of English language.

Evski

Jan 19, 2016
Original ID that you submitted with your application, all passports (current and expired) included in your application, PR card and original copy of your proof of English language.
Thank you for your reply. I read some threads and people are saying that you need to provide a landed document that was stamped at the border. Did they check it? As far as I remember the officer just stamped it and kept it. I don't even have a copy.

Gangnams

Jul 22, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I read some threads and people are saying that you need to provide a landed document that was stamped at the border. Did they check it? As far as I remember the officer just stamped it and kept it. I don't even have a copy.
When I landed in 2015, the officer stamped and gave me the landed document which I have kept with me since then.
At the interview, the lady asked to see my IDs. I presented my drivers license, she asked for my passports (expired and current), she asked for my PR card and then she asked for proof of English, I showed my original certificate. The last question was where I work now and I told her. I then asked if she wanted to see the landed document as I went there with it and she said NO. She said to me that all is clear now so I should expect email for oath. I am in Calgary.

Last edited:

Andame

Nov 22, 2018
When I landed in 2015, the officer stamped and gave me the landed document which I have kept with me since then.
At the interview, the lady asked to see my IDs. I presented my drivers license, she asked for my passports (expired and current), she asked for my PR card and then she asked for proof of English, I showed my original certificate. The last question was where I work now and I told her. I then asked if she wanted to see the landed document as I went there with it and she said NO. She said to me that all is clear now so I should expect email for oath. I am in Calgary.
Hello Gangnams

do you think I need to translate stamps on passport before landing or just since landing , specially in the expired passport?

Gangnams

Jul 22, 2018
Hello Gangnams

do you think I need to translate stamps on passport before landing or just since landing , specially in the expired passport?
I honestly do not know as this process did not apply to me. I hope someone else can make an input regarding translation of stamps.

zombiezombie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014

Thank you for your help.
I am sorry but did you receive the invite letter? If yes, the invite letter has all the documents you need to bring for the test and interview.