+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What modifications shall I bring (CHC New Delhi)

quisefr

Jun 15, 2011
What modifications shall I bring to my new application when this get rejected for the following reason:

"You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the priod authorized for your stay because : "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

I have a postgraduate degree, i speak french fluently and I am applying for an advanced diploma in mohawk college in Ontario.
I also don't know what they mean by language abilities.

Last question, is it possible to submit my application next week for sept 2011 intake to CHC New delhi (Let's on 23rd August with medical exam already done)

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
The problem is u have postgraduate degree and u still going for diploma..........that y u r rejected.... So choose course according 2 ur qualification

u cant submit ur application for september intake now bcoz its 2 late and last date for submitting file is 15 aug which is long gone.........

Try for jan 2011 intake.....good luck man

and choose course higher than postgraduate degree...

quisefr

Jun 15, 2011
The last day to register is mid-September. I am going to submit my application once more today or monday.

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Its written on canadian website also .....the files submitted after 15 aug will likely be refused......

Rest is ur decision

sudan1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
wat about a MBA student . is he cant go for post grduate diploma coz it is not higher then his qualification.
wat u suggest for a mba student proposed study should be??

moreover, iam graduate with pgd diploma wat level of course req for me??

reply back