+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is this email about "ready for Visa"

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020

SHK4

Jan 12, 2022
Hello,

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf

Thats the form (based responses in other threads) where we provide details on the height and eye color. Was referring to that. Can you please let me know in what form/document did you provide those details?
Hi Vinoth

That form needs to be filled when you are applying for PR Card. Below is the link I followed to get to know what form it is.
The Introduction of the Downloadable IMM 5455 Supplementary Identification Form

Did IRCC ask you for that form in the "Ready to Visa" email.

All they asked me is to fill Annex A that was attached to the email and 2 photo of each individual in the application(the photo must not be older than 6 months).

If you have applied for PR and the ready for visa email is to get your COPR you need not worry about the identification form for now.
The email should have Annex A attached to it. you should fill that Annex A and send all the required documents mentioned in the email.

suranjan

Oct 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks a bunch for your clarification. That really helps.

Just one other query. In the supplementary identification form where we mention the height and eye colour, there is a "Date of Permanent Residence" field. Do you know which exact date is that?
exactly the same question I have. I did visit the VFS office but they didn't seem to be much aware about how to submit the height and eye colour and suggested that I visit a medical centre to get it.
I am planning to submit the form with that date field empty.

yusufsv

Jul 25, 2019
Hi!,

Please can someone tell me how to send them my eye color and height details.

I have received the ready for visa email and they are asking for this information.. Should I simply print them on a piece of paper and put it along with my passport and photographs ??

Appreciate kind assistance.

Mohitsharma1803

Oct 13, 2017
Hi ,

I am on WP and valid visa holder of canada . My PR was under processing under canadian experience class.I had to come to India due to some urgency and updated the address in PR application. Now ,I have received PPR request on email but the problem is that my tickets are already booked for 11th May as i had valid visa.

As the journey date is close and it is highly unlikely that i would receive my passports from VFS before the journey date .Should i cancel my tickets and postpone my journey (which will costs me alot due to expensive flight tickets) and submit my passports ? Or can i just strict to my earlier plan to canada and inform to the IRCC after landing to canada on 11th May ?

@legalfalcon your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

nmadira1

May 31, 2022
Hi, I'm requesting an extension because I have to fly to India in a month for my wedding. Anyone else have experience with requesting an extension?
What might be the risk of mailing the passport nearly a month before I am set to fly?

suranjan

Oct 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, I also got an e mail with "Ready for Visa" but from the mail address "IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca". Previous time there was an letter in my express entry profile but this time no update as such. Should I consider this as a legit request and send our passports to VFS?

Thank You.
Yes this is legit, The ready for visa email is not present in the profile documents section but comes as an email from the email address you have mentioned.

suranjan

Oct 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi!,

Please can someone tell me how to send them my eye color and height details.

I have received the ready for visa email and they are asking for this information.. Should I simply print them on a piece of paper and put it along with my passport and photographs ??

Appreciate kind assistance.
You can use IMM5455 form and fill that up, read the posts above

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
I am already in canada and i just received READY FOR VISA email.
Anybody been through same situation ????
Please advise what should i write in webform And how long it takes to process ??????

July2019

Dec 12, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
02-08-2019
File Transfer...
18-03-2020
I am already in canada and i just received READY FOR VISA email.
Anybody been through same situation ????
Please advise what should i write in webform And how long it takes to process ??????
Hi, i have same problem. Can you tell me after how many days you get virtual landing email?
Thanks

korg

Feb 15, 2020
Hi All,

Posting here hoping someone can help.

This morning, we received what we think is the PPR with the following content in our IRCC portal (no updates in email):

"Dear XXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our New Delhi office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

Ours is common law application, my SO the primary applicant and I the dependent. The PPR is addressed to my SO with her UCI. There is no request letter with my UCI and details. This means I cannot book an passport submission appointment without a letter addressed to me?

Is PPR letter per application or each dependent is supposed to get a PPR?

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Hi All,

Posting here hoping someone can help.

This morning, we received what we think is the PPR with the following content in our IRCC portal (no updates in email):

"Dear XXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our New Delhi office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

Ours is common law application, my SO the primary applicant and I the dependent. The PPR is addressed to my SO with her UCI. There is no request letter with my UCI and details. This means I cannot book an passport submission appointment without a letter addressed to me?

Is PPR letter per application or each dependent is supposed to get a PPR?
Hi, I am in the same boat as you. My child did not receive the email about who the dependent is and I am the PA.

How did you submit the document? Please help me if got the answer. Thanks a alot