+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is this email about "ready for Visa"

korg

Feb 15, 2020
Hi, I am in the same boat as you. My child did not receive the email about who the dependent is and I am the PA.

How did you submit the document? Please help me if got the answer. Thanks a alot
Hi! Its one PPR per application. You can use the same PPR letter for your son as well.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Hi! Its one PPR per application. You can use the same PPR letter for your son as well.
Thanks a lot for your help! Thanks, thanks!

Are you in India?

Do I need to mention his UCI number on that PPR letter? I am planning to use 2way courier service

I am worried because his application status showing in progress. I don't why.

Mar 1, 2023
Hi,

I got email from IRCC for " ready to visa" but that email is missing PDF attachment ( official letter ) that need to submit to book vfs appointment .
Can someone please advise ?

raghav132

Nov 1, 2022
Hi,

I got email from IRCC for " ready to visa" but that email is missing PDF attachment ( official letter ) that need to submit to book vfs appointment .
Hi Sukhman
I am in the same boat. How were you able to resolve the issue?
Thanks

sidhu Dault

Mar 21, 2023
My wife is in canada and got email READY FOR VISA .
But i am in India. My wife is primary applicant for PR File and my question is
Whether the said email received by my wife in canada is sufficient for me to submit my passport in India to get PR Visa.. or i have to wait in India till the time letter from ircc for" submission of passport " letter is received?

Reactions: Miracle2018

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
My wife is in canada and got email READY FOR VISA .
But i am in India. My wife is primary applicant for PR File and my question is
Whether the said email received by my wife in canada is sufficient for me to submit my passport in India to get PR Visa.. or i have to wait in India till the time letter from ircc for" submission of passport " letter is received?
Hi sidhu … did you sent your passport yet and did you use the same letter your wife got or they gave you a separate one

Kent Raphael

Jul 18, 2023
Hey Guys,

I just received a email as shown below, what step am I in now?

"Dear xxx xxxx,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)"

Hi! I just got this same email and I'm already in Canada. What is the next step after advising IRCC via Webform?

PS: I already submitted a webform but haven't received a receipt that a submitted one. Help

IdrisSop

Apr 27, 2023
Hi,

Hi Sukhman
I am in the same situation right now. How were you able to resolve the issue?
How did you print the Appendix A form to fill it?

Thanks

IdrisSop

Apr 27, 2023
Hello Vinoth

If you have applied for PR and this "ready for visa" email is regarding that you can send your passports.
You will not get any PPR letters in your GC account(online account) asking you to submit your passports.
In Fact there will be no update in your online account regarding the same.

I have received "ready for visa"email and sent by passport and got my application approved.
I did not get any passport submission letter in my online account(GC Key account).
Thanks for the clarification.
So how did you print the Appendix A form to fill it?

Svitlana R

Apr 11, 2024
Добрый день . Я с сыном получила eCoPR, муж в Украине, имеет в паспорте мультивизу, получил письмо с сообщением «готов к визе», нужно ли ему отправить оригинал паспорта или можно въехать по этой визе и
для получения eCoPR выслать ксерокопию с документами?