File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Decision made on the sponsorship side just means the sponsor has been approved to sponsor. Soon application will be transferred to a VO and will continue processing the Applicants side which said In Progress...

No one can tell you how long. Join the thread that has people in from your country with a similar timeline to see what is happening with them.

Shabi1990

Sep 22, 2020
Decision made on the sponsorship side just means the sponsor has been approved to sponsor. Soon application will be transferred to a VO and will continue processing the Applicants side which said In Progress...

No one can tell you how long. Join the thread that has people in from your country with a similar timeline to see what is happening with them.
Thanks for reply, actually i am asking, that my visa process has just begun started or they will ask for my Passport for visa after this medical?

MD25

Apr 7, 2020
Hello everyone, I just have a question. My pr application online status was changed to decision made, and I received refusal letter. But ask for reconsideration and they requested additional documents. But some status still decision made for almost 3 months now when I submitted the documents they needed.
Do you have any idea what to do? Any information will greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Maryam_ahm

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
We received FN on June 13. And when I checked today it showed decision made.

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process

When I click the Decision Made:

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXX on May 2, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 13, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on June 12, 2018.
Anyone knows? Thanks
Hey can you help me out on my ecas it shows decision made
I applied for sponsorship PR family class does it mean rejection or accepted please help out