Interview........
26-10-2017 and approved for PR
Passport Req..
28-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
December 2017
LANDED..........
16-01-2018
Oops ok actually you were using the word WE send you the emails and all so i assumed that way sorry
But anyways thnks a lot for the reverts and i hipe i ll be with my husband soon.
Only saw you using the word We ;)

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oops ok actually you were using the word WE send you the emails and all so i assumed that way sorry
But anyways thnks a lot for the reverts and i hipe i ll be with my husband soon.
Its okay....never referred we in my post....and my post like most folks in this forum is to support this community......good luck with your sponsorship

Aaqil1

Nov 10, 2018
Hi Wakki

I have some questions, one side is
Decision Made and other side is " In Process " and the "decision made" has taken place more than one month, my question is, how long it will take to get the "Permanent Residant Application Status" decision to be made? The second question is, my application is about to complete one year in the next two weeks, I was wondering, does it takes more than a year for the application to be approved? because as far as I know, it is suppose to be completed within a year, please guide me.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi Wakki

I have some questions, one side is
Decision Made and other side is " In Process " and the "decision made" has taken place more than one month, my question is, how long it will take to get the "Permanent Residant Application Status" decision to be made? The second question is, my application is about to complete one year in the next two weeks, I was wondering, does it takes more than a year for the application to be approved? because as far as I know, it is suppose to be completed within a year, please guide me.
Thank you.
The permanent side application status will turn to decision made once your Principal Applicant (PA) passes and clears all steps like medicals, bio, eligibility and BGC. How long it will take depends on your own application and the visa office that is processing the PA’s side of the application.

Yes for 20% applications, it takes over a year to complete the process. There’s no ‘supposed to complete’ law. IRCC states it will process 80% applications within a year. Once you cross the 12 month mark, the sponsor can get in touch with their local MP to contact IRCC on their behalf to get a detailed idea of at what stage your application is at.

mines

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Kathmandu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-31-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
09-06-2019
Med's Done....
12-06-2019
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
Please share your timeline, your application must have been finished by now

Aaqil1

Nov 10, 2018
Hi Wakki

I have a question, I became a permanent resident in Canada, November 2019. In my application, I have dependent children who are staying outside Canada. Now it has been 3 months and the embassy has not sent a Passport request. I have sent them an email but all in vain Please will you help me and tell me what should I do and how long they take to send passports requests?

Thank you

Aaqil1

Nov 10, 2018
Hi All

Is their anyone who helps me and explains to me. I have a question. I became a permanent resident in Canada, November 2019. In my application, I have dependent children who are staying outside Canada. Now it has been 3 months and the embassy has not sent a Passport request. I have sent them an email but all in vain Please will anyone help me what should I do and how long they take to send passports requests?

Thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I do not understand. If you have not requested permanent residence for them, why are you expecting a passport request for them?

Aaqil1

Nov 10, 2018
I do not understand. If you have not requested permanent residence for them, why are you expecting a passport request for them?
Hi,

The day I got my PR in Canada, I had been told by the IRCC officer that my file had been sent for my dependent children's visa that very day to the embassy, and also on the COPR it is indicated for my dependent children information.

I live in Canada but my dependent children live outside of Canada, and my application was an inland application and in my application, I have also requested for them, permanent resident. My question is, how long does it take for the embassy to ask for the passport request for my dependent children's visa.

Kind regards

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

The day I got my PR in Canada, I had been told by the IRCC officer that my file had been sent for my dependent children's visa that very day to the embassy, and also on the COPR it is indicated for my dependent children information.

I live in Canada but my dependent children live outside of Canada, and my application was an inland application and in my application, I have also requested for them, permanent resident. My question is, how long does it take for the embassy to ask for the passport request for my dependent children's visa.

Kind regards

Ah indeed I did not understand. I can only suggest you check online (your IRCC / gckey account), call the IRCC number in Canada, contact the relevant Canadian embassy visa office, and possibly also ask your MP's office to inquire.

Aaqil1

Nov 10, 2018
Ah indeed I did not understand. I can only suggest you check online (your IRCC / gckey account), call the IRCC number in Canada, contact the relevant Canadian embassy visa office, and possibly also ask your MP's office to inquire.
Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it. I have contacted the embassy and IRCC through mail many times but there was no response. I have not yet tried contacting the MP, should I do it through email or do I have to go in person?

Kind regards

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it. I have contacted the embassy and IRCC through mail many times but there was no response. I have not yet tried contacting the MP, should I do it through email or do I have to go in person?

Kind regards
Either or call their office. You will get faster response by calling or visiting I think.

Shabi1990

Sep 22, 2020
Hi,

My online application status shows, one side ''Sponsorship Application Status'' is
Decision Made and other side ''Permanent Residence Application Status'' is " In Process " and the "Sponsorship Application Status" "Decision Made" has taken place 15 days ago, They sent us Biometric and medical request on same day they changed the "Sponsorship Application Status" and I submitted my Biometrics and Medical today.

My question is, how long it will take to get the "Permanent Residant Application Status" Decision Made?
Please guide me.
Thank you.