+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the meaning of this email from IRCC?

CaroM8

Feb 26, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
26/09/2016
AOR Received.
20/10/2016 - SA:25/10/2016 - AOR2: 22/12/16
File Transfer...
25/10/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
LANDED..........
14-11-2017
How long does it take to get visa from london visa office
As someone already told you back in August, it can take up to 9 months, sometimes more. You are still well within the target processing time so you just need to be patient.

Reactions: Nad1017

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
As someone already told you back in August, it can take up to 9 months, sometimes more. You are still well within the target processing time so you just need to be patient.
Target times are 12m so even longer than 9. And the target is just that. It's not a promise or a guarantee. Just a side note.

gruffchris

Nov 29, 2017
Hey,

So we sent our app in Oct, had an email for sponsor approval in dec also passed medical around same time, had another email to say the application will be processed in Mississauga at the start of Jan, on the 15th Jan MYCIC changed to in process, in feb background check changed to N/A, then in process. We was asked to reupload police doc and back ground form on the 27th? Feb.

We got an email last week saying that it will be sent to london for further processing?

Anyone know what this is as we already had an email saying it was being processed in mississauga.....

Apr 21, 2018
Hi, I received this e-mail from CIC today, is this a good thing or a bad thing?:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of - and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing.

Visa Office Contact Information

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

oragon

May 3, 2018
Is there any update on your case ?
i am on the same situation but i have got the later on 8th January and AOR is 15 January.
What could be the processing time ?
hi! after IRCC sent you thesame email how long did u received the AOR? any update on your application? thanks

Apr 21, 2018
I got the same e-mail last April 20 - it confirms that the sponsor has been approved. After getting that e-mail, your ECAS account should say they are already processing your application as the applicant.

1319faraz

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, I received this e-mail from CIC today, is this a good thing or a bad thing?:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of - and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. Sincerely,
I received the same email today but dont know when i will get PPR :(

mqafishe

Jul 23, 2018
No, it means the process is really just starting, so to speak.

London Visa office has to process the file for approval. London averaged 7-9 months for completion of applications.
Is this timeframe (7 - 9 months) from the date application received by CIC or is it from the date sent to London Visa Office?.

popal atayee

Feb 24, 2018
Dear kcward 7
Have your received your PR now? if yes, how long it took all the process from the time they transferred the documents to London office UK?

popal atayee

Feb 24, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of Syed Raheel Ahmed and family (if applicable).
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above
directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa
office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Sincerely,
Dear Kanza_iftikhar,
have you recieved your visa? is yes how long it took from the time you file transferred to London office?

Assaf97

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
No, on the contrary , your case has just started.

Mississauga just access the sponsor's qualification, the local office process everything of the applicant. Like background check, interview etc. it's IMMIGRATION , it is entitled to take a couple months to finish.

Join a thread of London office and be patient .
Hey I know the emails have nothing to do with each other but since you mentioned Mississauga I thought I would try my luck since I can't find much information, my brother applied for the lottery back in January 2018 (to sponsor my mother and I since I was under 21 at the time) and we were selected and asked to hand in our forums and paperwork which we obviously did.

On August 23rd my brother received an email from the "Case processing Centre Mississauga" stating that we have been selected for the 2018 intake cap and were provided with an application number starting with F000, the email doesn't state what happens now or next. Can you please elaborate more? What happens here? and after everything that happens would our file be sent to the centre in Beirut, Lebanon?

Thanks!

Arif shan

Oct 26, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on

This message is being sent to confirm that
the Application for Permanent Residence
for your relative(s)
has been forwarded
to the visa office in
London
for further processing

I just received a latter what does it mean? meanwhile, I have also received a letter for medical. After medical how long will it take to get pr?

kamranmkb

Jan 9, 2020
My wife who stays in india received below notifcation:

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing.

How long does it takes in Manila to process applications??

gjawanda8

Jan 3, 2023
I received below email without VO
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relatives) will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Biometric and medical is updated in the portal.
does it means my application is under process?