18-02-2016
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-04-2016
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for ECA. I am from India and I have done masters from University of Madras & Bachelors from Nagarjuna University. Can you let me know what do I need to get from these universities so that I can apply for ECA here ?

Thanks in Advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Start here ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

Just follow these steps for a hassle-free experience with WES

1. Get a provisional assessment done for all your educational qualifications at this link http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

2. Based on the provisional assessment report, you can decide which qualifications are likely to be validated as equivalent to Canadian credentials and also at what level.

3. After this, you can take an informed decision to apply for ECA from WES. You need to apply for Document-by-Document evaluation and you can decide to do this for single/multiple qualifications.

4. Once you've created your WES profile online, received the reference number, you'll have to send them official transcripts (signed off by the concerned authority at your University and sealed & signed by the same authority) in a sealed envelope to WES Canada. Transcripts are essentially copies of mark sheets which are signed by the concerned authority at the University - Registrar/Controller of Examinations etc.

5. You can send multiple sealed covers corresponding to multiple qualifications INSIDE one master sealed cover so that you save on some courier expenses. Include your Degree certificate copies separately as well. DHL, FedEx are usually reliable and have efficient tracking methods. Do not forget to superscribe the outside envelope with your reference number so that the receiver at WES know that this belongs to your file.

6. Keep a track of the status changes on your WES account online to see if they want you to do something else. Otherwise, expect a response from them in 4-6 weeks.

All the best!

springrushes

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-04-2016
Thanks for the details Asivad Anac.

We we need to get each marksheets/ provisional, certificates etc signed and stamped by the registrar/ controller of examinations ?

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
springrushes said:
Thanks for the details Asivad Anac.

We we need to get each marksheets/ provisional, certificates etc signed and stamped by the registrar/ controller of examinations ?

Thanks in advance.
Only the mark sheets. Apparently, some colleges also provide consolidate mark sheets which will also work fine.