+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered?

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I am in the same situation. What did you do eventually or anyone else can please suggest what should I add for proof indicating you meet the requirements of the job being offered.?

Mar 5, 2020
Hello @ ZahidAli786 !
I am in the same situation. What did you do eventually or anyone else can please suggest what should I add for proof indicating you meet the requirements of the job being offered.?
Did you figured out what documents to upload for this section when you apply for Work permit extension. 1) Proof that meet the requirements of Job being offered 2) Invitation letter.

Mar 5, 2020
[QUOTE="Harneksingh2436, post: 8688429, member: 965942 Hello @ ZahidAli786 !

Did you figured out what documents to upload for this section when you apply for Work permit extension. 1) Proof that meet the requirements of Job being offered 2) Invitation letter.
[/QUOTE]

I guess it would be can be mix of Educational qualification and Experience letter from Current employer if you were not employed for any of the employer in the past years and this is your first job.

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hello @ ZahidAli786 !

Proof indicating you meet the requirements of the job being offered:
https://www.learn4good.com/travel/visa/work-permit-canada.htm
https://immigrate-canada.000webhostapp.com/2019/12/what-is-the-proof-that-you-meet-the-requirements-of-the-job-being-offered
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-proof-that-you-meet-the-requirements-of-the-job-being-offered.173313/

Also, Please confirm one thing:
I have multiple employment reference letters from all of the previous employers. Should I compose one PDF for all these previous employment letters and upload them as a single file for work permit visa application?

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
[QUOTE="Harneksingh2436, post: 8688429, member: 965942 Hello @ ZahidAli786 !

I guess it would be can be mix of Educational qualification and Experience letter from Current employer if you were not employed for any of the employer in the past years and this is your first job.
[/QUOTE]

This may be helpful: https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-upload-for-the-field-which-says-proof-indicating-you-meet-the-requirements-of-the-job-being-offered-I-am-applying-for-a-Canada-work-permit-application-on-an-online-portal

Also, please share your findings. What you have decided to add for Proof that meet the requirements of Job being offered?

Mar 5, 2020
This may be helpful: https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-upload-for-the-field-which-says-proof-indicating-you-meet-the-requirements-of-the-job-being-offered-I-am-applying-for-a-Canada-work-permit-application-on-an-online-portal

Also, please share your findings. What you have decided to add for Proof that meet the requirements of Job being offered?
[/QUOTE]

Do you also know if what we have to upload as document under Invitation letter field for online work permit application?

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Do you also know if what we have to upload as document under Invitation letter field for online work permit application?
[/QUOTE]

I am not sure about the invitation letter as I am applying for a work permit for the first time. I would suggest you add a question on Quora.

Please tell me what have you decided finally to make one PDF for Proof that meet the requirements of Job being offered? What documents you are going to put in this one PDF file. I am still confused on this. Please suggest what have you finally decided.

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Please suggest what have you decided finally to make one PDF for Proof that meet the requirements of Job being offered? What documents you are going to put in this one PDF file. I am still confused about this. Please suggest what have you finally decided.

Mar 5, 2020
Please suggest what have you decided finally to make one PDF for Proof that meet the requirements of Job being offered? What documents you are going to put in this one PDF file. I am still confused about this. Please suggest what have you finally decided.
Hello Zahid! I will upload my experience letter from current employer scanned together with my Diploma&transcripts as one PDF and upload in the field of "Proof that you meet the requirements of the Job being offered".

Reactions: ZahidAli786
Mar 5, 2020
Hello
For "Proof that you meet the requirements of job being offered" - Uploaded Diploma and transcripts
Invitation letter - Uploaded Letter of Employment

I hope this will help.

Thanks

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hello
For "Proof that you meet the requirements of job being offered" - Uploaded Diploma and transcripts
Invitation letter - Uploaded Letter of Employment

I hope this will help.

Thanks
What would be an Invitation letter ?

How did you upload all that? Did you merge these files?

Mar 5, 2020
What would be an Invitation letter ?

How did you upload all that? Did you merge these files?
When you apply online there is a field for invitation letter where uploading your Job letter is fine.

If you want to upload multiple documents in same field you can merge them as one PDF.