+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered?

tj204

Jan 12, 2013
Hello again,
i have some question and need again little help.

I am in my online application.
I need to provide Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered.

(Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered

If your intended occupation in Canada is regulated, provide evidence that the responsible provincial, territorial or professional body has granted you the required licence or certification.
Regulated occupations are also called professions, skilled trades or apprenticeable trades.)

In my LMO for Regulatory body is : This occupation is not regulated

Level od education : no formal education requirements

So what to put from documentation here?

Reactions: Adiboi

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to me you need to attach the positive LMO that you have received from the present Employer who wants to hire you.

tj204

Jan 12, 2013
ajay93 said:
According to me you need to attach the positive LMO that you have received from the present Employer who wants to hire you.
Well I already attach...
offer of employment plus contract
lmo
passport
digital photo
imm5710

so to attach again lmo in this section for Proof?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
You need to add every thing relevant to your profile in the application.

This includes resume / cv, past experience letters in the same area, proof of educational qualifications, certifications if any etc.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Study the job posting. Address each point in it to prove the reason why YOU are the best candidate. If it says English skills required include IELTS, if it requires work with customers provide that, etc. you don't want the VO to have any reason to refuse your application.

lherida_87

May 24, 2014
ajay93 said:
I'm applying for an Intra-Company Work Permit, what docs should I provide as proof that I meet the requirements of the job offer?

supercow

Nov 10, 2015
tj204 said:
Hello again,
i have some question and need again little help.

I am in my online application.
I need to provide Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered.

(Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered

If your intended occupation in Canada is regulated, provide evidence that the responsible provincial, territorial or professional body has granted you the required licence or certification.
Regulated occupations are also called professions, skilled trades or apprenticeable trades.)

In my LMO for Regulatory body is : This occupation is not regulated

Level od education : no formal education requirements

So what to put from documentation here?
I am in the same situation. Have you figure it out? What does this mean? Which documents do I need to upload?

Thanks,

senthilck

Sep 8, 2016
Hi,

"Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered"

What did you figure out for this document ?

I just completed my eligibility questions, and I have this document required.

Please let me know, more details on what document to attach ?

-Senthil

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
senthilck said:
Hi,

"Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered"

What did you figure out for this document ?

I just completed my eligibility questions, and I have this document required.

Please let me know, more details on what document to attach ?

-Senthil
Generally it is a mix of

a) educational qualifications necessary for the job e.g. a doctor would require a medical degree
b) Experience letters of current / past work, ideally with a cover letter describing relevance to the actual job in Canada.

Generally speaking LMIA and work permit based on it is only issued to people with specific skills which company didn't find in Canada. So first they look at proof of attempts by the company to hire local candidates (provided by the employer)
Then second they look at the employee in question's profile if it actually meets / possesses what is specifically required by the role.

senthilck

Sep 8, 2016
Thanks for your response.

Also, do you know what is a "Letter of Support from Province/Territory"

I got the Nomination certificate from Ontario along with a letter of confirmation that states generically that PNP candidates can apply for BOWP using their Nomination. Is that the Letter of support ?

Or it is a different lettter to be obtained from the province ?

-Senthil

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
senthilck said:
Thanks for your response.

Also, do you know what is a "Letter of Support from Province/Territory"

I got the Nomination certificate from Ontario along with a letter of confirmation that states generically that PNP candidates can apply for BOWP using their Nomination. Is that the Letter of support ?

Or it is a different lettter to be obtained from the province ?

-Senthil
I am 90% certain it is the nomination certificate + letter mentioned above from province. But since i haven't done it personally or seen some one's EXACT case first hand, i would recommend confirming from others.

trune

May 22, 2015
For the BOWP - I am already employed full time and have been for a number of years on Working Holiday Permits. I don't have the LMO or anything like that as I am currently doing the job that is being 'offered', do I just put up all my education documents/employment letters from my current company etc?

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Generally it is a mix of

a) educational qualifications necessary for the job e.g. a doctor would require a medical degree
b) Experience letters of current / past work, ideally with a cover letter describing relevance to the actual job in Canada.

Generally speaking LMIA and work permit based on it is only issued to people with specific skills which company didn't find in Canada. So first they look at proof of attempts by the company to hire local candidates (provided by the employer)
Then second they look at the employee in question's profile if it actually meets / possesses what is specifically required by the role.

What to upload in this column as I already uploaded Employment Reference letters in " Employment Reference Letter " column and other records in " Employment Records " column.

Just a cover letter from myself enough ? If so, what to write in cover letter ?

Alghali11

Mar 4, 2019
according to the official Checklist – Work Permit document I found the following
Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered:
 copies of all diplomas or degrees you have earned and of your transcripts;
 letters of recommendation from previous employers.

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
What to upload in this column as I already uploaded Employment Reference letters in " Employment Reference Letter " column and other records in " Employment Records " column.

Just a cover letter from myself enough ? If so, what to write in cover letter ?
I am in same situation.. What did you do eventually ?