+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered?

hsb1966

Dec 14, 2021
The same problem with my son’s application under RNIP Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot the work permit we applied got refused in Feb 1, 2022 and now we are re-applying again the reason for Refusal is “you were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek” how can we prove any suggestion to make this work permit a success, thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The same problem with my son’s application under RNIP Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot the work permit we applied got refused in Feb 1, 2022 and now we are re-applying again the reason for Refusal is “you were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek” how can we prove any suggestion to make this work permit a success, thanks
So how did he prove he can do the job? This would be through his education and employment letters from past jobs.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I agree with the comment above. You want to submit proof such as follows: complete degree / diploma in the field in which you will be working, evidence of past employment and work experience in the field in which you will be working (e.g. experience letter, pay stubs, etc.). Depending on the nature of the job, it may also make sense to submit language test results (e.g. IELTS) to show that you have a strong enough command of English to perform the role.

Reactions: Naturgrl

hsb1966

Dec 14, 2021
I agree with the comment above. You want to submit proof such as follows: complete degree / diploma in the field in which you will be working, evidence of past employment and work experience in the field in which you will be working (e.g. experience letter, pay stubs, etc.). Depending on the nature of the job, it may also make sense to submit language test results (e.g. IELTS) to show that you have a strong enough command of English to perform the role.
I talked to the immigration lawyer she said that under RNIP there is no education requirement only high school diploma equivalent to the Canadian high school or grade 12, and include also a letter from the applicant to prove that you can adequately perform the work… include also a letter from the company here in canada (assurance that thay will train and orient the applicant) we will also include the Language test from CELPIP, and theeducational assessment from WES and the previous employer referrence letter, I hope that this will be approved.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I talked to the immigration lawyer she said that under RNIP there is no education requirement only high school diploma equivalent to the Canadian high school or grade 12, and include also a letter from the applicant to prove that you can adequately perform the work… include also a letter from the company here in canada (assurance that thay will train and orient the applicant) we will also include the Language test from CELPIP, and theeducational assessment from WES and the previous employer referrence letter, I hope that this will be approved.
The program may not have a requirement but the NOC or job will. What is the NOC and education requirements - you should know it. You have to have the education to do the job. How can you provide a letter to prove the work? You show that you have the work experience to complete the duties of the NOC. A letter from the Canadian company may not be enough, but work experience proves it.

hsb1966

Dec 14, 2021
The program may not have a requirement but the NOC or job will. What is the NOC and education requirements - you should know it. You have to have the education to do the job. How can you provide a letter to prove the work? You show that you have the work experience to complete the duties of the NOC. A letter from the Canadian company may not be enough, but work experience proves it.
Yes that is what I worry… NOC 9535 or skill level C there is a work experience and skills needed, but my sons previous work is caregiver for 3 years and a half experienced NOC 4112 Skill level C also is there a chance that the application will be approved, please help some suggestions

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes that is what I worry… NOC 9535 or skill level C there is a work experience and skills needed, but my sons previous work is caregiver for 3 years and a half experienced NOC 4112 Skill level C also is there a chance that the application will be approved, please help some suggestions
So your son has no work experience in the NOC so can’t prove he can do the job. NOC 4112 is a lawyer so assume you mean 4412. This NOC has no relation to 9535. It is up to IRCC to determine if he has any related qualifications and that the employer will provide training. What is changing in the new application?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If your son is applying for NOC 9535, then he needs to show he has past work experience or past education that is relevant to this NOC.

NOC 4112 and caregiver work experience are in no way related to NOC 9535. So this background will not support approval.

Has your son completed any education related to NOC 9535? Does he have any work experience at all that is somewhat related to this specific NOC? This is the problem you have to solve and the reason why he was refused the first time. I don't think there's any point reapplying unless you can demonstrate he has past education or work experience that is directly linked to the NOC has is applying for. This is the issue you are facing.

Good luck.

Reactions: Naturgrl

GuiK

Jul 19, 2022
For the BOWP - I am already employed full time and have been for a number of years on Working Holiday Permits. I don't have the LMO or anything like that as I am currently doing the job that is being 'offered', do I just put up all my education documents/employment letters from my current company etc?
Hi my friend, I'm in the same case of you...can you help me? I'm in open-work-permit through working holiday visa, already working on a construction company and just applying to extended my visa through a job offer from this company that I'm working for... what should upload in "Proof that you meet requirements for ..." any recommendation in my case? Thank you.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Hi, I did submit for my new work permit a couple day ago and here is the list:
- Resume
- Certificate Diploma Translation
- WES Assessment
- Reference letter /for one company from back home and two from Canada/
- Work Permit
- Open Work Permit
- Temporary Work Permit for Work Permit

From this they can see that I'm already working in the same field whit same NOC.