+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is PR application Fee after getting Protected person status

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Thank you so much , after biometrics I can link my account with GC key?
I linked my account in GCkey the moment I got the letter for biometrics. Because you get your file number starting with G in the letter. I just tried and it worked.

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
thank you so much , I make accounts in GC key can you tell steps how I can linked it?
It's just about following the steps. Simple like opening a new account with a username & password. After opening the account, there is an option to link your application/file. There are videos on youtube.

novakul

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
I linked my account in GCkey the moment I got the letter for biometrics. Because you get your file number starting with G in the letter. I just tried and it worked.
I’m doing it now but stuck on one place called application information, the required place of birth or passport info , but here only for one person required I have my spouse too

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
If you are the main applicant, your spouse's information is not needed. I have my daughter as my dependent. Once you can link it, you'll find spouse details under your application.

novakul

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
If you are the main applicant, your spouse's information is not needed. I have my daughter as my dependent. Once you can link it, you'll find spouse details under your application.
On NOD my spouse were main applicant but we put pr file on my name , my biometric request on 16th feb , but my wife not yet get request, I have my child who is born here ,
Here they are asking number of family key, including the primary applicant , that are part of this application ___ in this do I need to add my child or I can wring only me and my spouse?

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
If your spouse is the claimant then how can you file a PR application in your name? Sorry, I have no clue about it.
On NOD all family members' names would be there, but as per my knowledge, the main claimant would apply the PR application under their name and would include the dependants.
Hope someone can help you in this regard.

Phantom9180

Feb 17, 2024
If your spouse is the claimant then how can you file a PR application in your name? Sorry, I have no clue about it.
On NOD all family members' names would be there, but as per my knowledge, the main claimant would apply the PR application under their name and would include the dependants.
Hope someone can help you in this regard.
Hi SisGood evening,
I paid my fee but confused can you specify which (documents) I need to get notary from nearby authorized person

Phantom9180

Feb 17, 2024
Hi SisGood evening,
I paid my fee but confused can you specify which (documents) I need to get notary from nearby authorized person
Like the decision notice from IRCC that I am protected person?
As I am applying online so confused should Need to scan or need to aget notarized and then scan?

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Like the decision notice from IRCC that I am protected person?
As I am applying online so confused should Need to scan or need to aget notarized and then scan?
1. Open an account in the PR application portal.
2. You'll find specific forms to fill out online / some need to be downloaded -> filled up -> again upload the filled-up form.
3. NOD doesn't need to be notarized, just scan and upload.
4. All supporting documents need to be scanned. I did not notarize any document except my daughter's custody paper.

Reactions: ref19to22

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
I am the main applicant and only my name appears in the GCKEY account. I have dependents outside Canada but there is no any information about them in the GCKEY. Is something wrong in my situation?

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
I am the main applicant and only my name appears in the GCKEY account. I have dependents outside Canada but there is no any information about them in the GCKEY. Is something wrong in my situation?
My dependent is in Canada with me. Maybe it differs for outside Canada dependent. Under the applicant information below the expiry date of the biometrics, I have a tab "view dependent", when I click there, it pops up another window and shows my daughter's details.

Hope someone else can provide you with more information in this regard.

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
My dependent is in Canada with me. Maybe it differs for outside Canada dependent. Under the applicant information below the expiry date of the biometrics, I have a tab "view dependent", when I click there, it pops up another window and shows my daughter's details.

Thanks for your answer and hope someone who have outside dependents to tell us if he/she see their dependents details in the GCKEY account.

Phantom9180

Feb 17, 2024

Need Help
Question No -1 They are asking if I have Valid travel document or passport
Answer- Should I write Yes or No
As my passport was seized by IRCC while applying Refugee Application in 2020

Question 2 - IMM 0008 Form Question is Are you legal or permanent resident of any country?
Ans- Should I write My home country name

And tgey are asking Yes or No ( If I can return to that country)

Question -3 Do I need to scan the passport size photo?
Can walmart photo will work.