+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is more beneficial? ITA by PNP or ITA directly by CIC ?

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
@feejay87 -- how'd you get the oopnp? do you have ties (relatives, property, work) in ontario?? i mean apart from the over 400 crs that's required... just curious.. :)

and yes, ita is the better option since you have high crs. the last few draws are way below your score so hopefully you'll get your ita in a few days. this way you're not tied to one province for a number of years.

Mkey

Aug 4, 2014
Krakow
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poojasathe said:
I received a PT frm Ontario and right after sending the application, got an ITA. I politely sent an email to Ontario requesting them that i need to withdraw and they returned my Bank draft immediately.

Now getting my documents ready for ITA application. :D
Hm. There's stated everywhere that the fee is non-refundable, because it covers the costs of processing the application. But in your case it seems like they decided to make a concession since they haven't even started the processing. So lucky you! :)

What CRS score did you have by the way?

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapledipped said:
@ feejay87 -- how'd you get the oopnp? do you have ties (relatives, property, work) in ontario?? i mean apart from the over 400 crs that's required... just curious.. :)

and yes, ita is the better option since you have high crs. the last few draws are way below your score so hopefully you'll get your ita in a few days. this way you're not tied to one province for a number of years.
Nopes, I don't have any ties with Ontario ; Though it is a part of an application to show your intent and ties (If any) with Ontario, but I don't think so that ties are mandatory !

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
feejay87 said:
Nopes, I don't have any ties with Ontario ; Though it is a part of an application to show your intent and ties (If any) with Ontario, but I don't think so that ties are mandatory !
that's good news indeed! i read before that it was...i guess they revamped it! my friend is planning to switch her strategy to pnp since her score is a little under 450...so this is defo good news for her. thanks for sharing! :)

anyway... good luck with the fsw ita!