+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is going on with the UAE office?

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
If there are concerns with eligibility then there will be a review required. The message will state reason for the review. Some of the common reasons for Review Required are related to
  • Proof of funds (POF)
  • Reference letter
  • Work experience
  • Employment verification
Thanks for your comments. All my documents are complete and detailed. Lets hope that he will be reasonable and evaluate it correctly and patiently.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Do applications online submitted from Pakistan are processed by Abu Dhabi office ? If so, do we have to redirect the webform to them or the office in Islamabad.
send to abu dhabi because i sent webform too to islamabad they asked me to send to abudhabi

Aug 6, 2020
I ordered them twice on 4 June and 24 July, both has no progress. Status reveiw required. I will order it for the third time next week maybe they did something since 24 July.
Hi, after how many days did you get the reply after applying gcms notes? I applied on 12th August 2020.,

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
send to abu dhabi because i sent webform too to islamabad they asked me to send to abudhabi
Thanks man, I did sent to Islamabad first however I have sent new one at Abu Dhabi office as well on 14th, awaiting for them to attach the docs with my application.

Any idea will they reply back after uploading ? I was thinking to redirect a webform to Canada as well asking about processing of AIP, it say's if we're impacted by COVID then we can send our query to them as well.

My semester is starting on 2nd still no update.