+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is going on with the UAE office?

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Why has there been so little contact from the UAE office? Only one person from Pakistan received their AIP and noone else, either from Pakistan or UAE received either the AIP, or the final decision, even though VAC's are open in Pakistan (so complete applications should be getting final decisions). What is concerning to me is that one person in this forum ordered their GCMS notes, in which the VO stated that the application had been refused. But in their account their was still no update regarding the refusal or anything? Is the UAE office just not processing applications or are they literally withholding decisions of hundreds of applicants? There's only two weeks left now ......

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
No one knows...What did the Vac office in Pakistan says?
The VAC office in Pakistan is not supposed to say anything .... I only mentioned it because when the VAC office is opened, applicants should be getting full decisions instead of AIP's .... and noone has gotten a full decision yet

Reactions: Eng.abla

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
The VAC office in Pakistan is not supposed to say anything .... I only mentioned it because when the VAC office is opened, applicants should be getting full decisions instead of AIP's .... and noone has gotten a full decision yet
On Tuesday I have to inform my university to check for any chance for deferal if I didn't hear from UAE office. I sent them the last webform on Tuesday so I hope they will give me any kind of response.

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Really, it's full of mysteries.
Everyone left confused, however I think deferral is only option to come out from this restless situation.

Last edited:

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
guys apply for GCMS notes and see whats going on there. after that you should raise a webform.
I ordered them twice on 4 June and 24 July, both has no progress. Status reveiw required. I will order it for the third time next week maybe they did something since 24 July.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Looking at the current situation of UAE office, I've already applied for gcms notes 5 days ago
i applied gcsm notes in may and june both were same nkw again applied on 11th august let see.both have same interview recomended

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
why don't you raise a webform and request them to look into your case?
After first GCMS, I raised 2 webforms and they replied on 25 June saying they can't give me timeline for processing. After second GCMS, I raised two webforms and no replay at all.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
do you know whats review required means?
I searched online and I found that this means that the assistant officer could not make a decision, so he put this so the officer review it. However, nothing is written in the notes section of my GCMS to know why he put this.

I am not sure if this is correct even.

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
One applicant requested GCMS note and it says “Applications have been processed in Abu dhabi and Ho Chi Minh“.
So most probably our application is being processed elsewhere too. Its a refusal btw since 2 weeks ago, maybe shes not receiving the final refusal letter too. So yeah UAE VO is slacking

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
do you know whats review required means?
I searched online and I found that this means that the assistant officer could not make a decision, so he put this so the officer review it. However, nothing is written in the notes section of my GCMS to know why he put this.

I am not sure if this is correct even.
If there are concerns with eligibility then there will be a review required. The message will state reason for the review. Some of the common reasons for Review Required are related to
  • Proof of funds (POF)
  • Reference letter
  • Work experience
  • Employment verification

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Do applications online submitted from Pakistan are processed by Abu Dhabi office ? If so, do we have to redirect the webform to them or the office in Islamabad.