5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canadarace said:
thanks so much Roger55, i already submitted passports and rprf, its about 3 weeks go.. let see when gonna get good news, will share with you guys, please pray or me. wish you good luck and hope you will be here soon.

canadaforall , my visa office is lima,peru. i applied in april 2010,got 1st aor in september, full docs october, never got 2nd aor, got mediclas etc all in one in january. done with all,waiting for netx, please pray for me. wish you good luck, hopefully soon u gonna get all in one package too. good luck
Hi Canadarace,
Yes we will be praying for all , you will finalize your process soon. Yes the all is one is a very good option adopted by the CHCs it helps.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jada said:
Hi Qorax,
I have finally finally received my CAIPS. According to it,when my case went into "In Process" on 28th April 2010,I was recommended to be sent medicals and rprf but on 3rd May 2010, a note was added that "Medicals to be sent at a later date for all files on 2WA queue since annual target almost met". No other BF'D was recorded. Everything seems to be in order and I pass everything for them to have written that I be issued medicals. the question now is when will that happen.

Does anyone know what 2WA mean?

Hi Jada,
That was good your caips are very clear. So you have to relax and continue to work hard and save for your journey.
Now from your caips we can agree that they have targets and sometimes they do not want to process us faster, because of their targets are limited. Good we have the idea.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaforall,

How comes that you have not done your IELTS? Aren't you a Fast Track Applicant?

SFD

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SFD said:
Canadaforall,

How comes that you have not done your IELTS? Aren't you a Fast Track Applicant?

SFD
Hi SFD,
I wrote the written explanation as i have did my BA in Languages, evaluated my educational credentials with World Education Service and the Canadian equivalence was 3 year BA in foreign languages English i also sent a copy of this evaluation with my full application, now i have graduated with a Master's Degree in Intercultural Studies Communication and i was recommended to do a doctoral in English language. I have also worked abroad in an environment were English is used . French is my 2nd language as i studied in a Bilingual university in a French speaking city. I speak and read French perfectly.

So with all this i thought i would be fine as far as language is concern.

SFD below and the notes entered in my caips notes by the visa officer. What do you think about the notes?

KNOWLEDGE OF OFFICIAL LANGUAGES
IELTS / TEF subject? No English speaker
Written submissions? yes
Study or work abroad I? Yes, Finland, China, Great Britain, USA.
Working in an international environment or a french or English is the
working language? Yes.

What do you think about the notes,Are they g ood enough?

Waiting for your suggestion.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canadaforall,

First of all, check the e-mail address you sent me as I am not able to send you the file.

Second, I think you have an excellent profile: The CAIPS speaks for itself.. The notes clearly implies you have those 24 points in that category... OMG.. I only got 14 points out of 16 (english) when I took IELTS but I know I can do better than since it was my first time and did not take any class or practice... My french is so poor that I cannot get any point for it. I understand a lot but that is it.. :'(

BTW, spanish is my native language..

I wonder why are they taking so long with your case... :mad:

Anyhow, check the info you sent me..

SFD

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SFD said:
Hi Canadaforall,

First of all, check the e-mail address you sent me as I am not able to send you the file.

Second, I think you have an excellent profile: The CAIPS speaks for itself.. The notes clearly implies you have those 24 points in that category... OMG.. I only got 14 points out of 16 (english) when I took IELTS but I know I can do better than since it was my first time and did not take any class or practice... My french is so poor that I cannot get any point for it. I understand a lot but that is it.. :'(

BTW, spanish is my native language..

I wonder why are they taking so long with your case... :mad:

Anyhow, check the info you sent me..

SFD

Hi SFD,
The reason why my case is delayed is ,
1) I sent full documents with uncompleted masters and finally graduated in June 2010 and sent final results.
2) Visa office asked me to send police certificate for USA and Britain when i only lived there for less than 6 months.
3) My proof of funds are in a fixed investment, a euro bond and it will mature in September 2011 and the visa officer asked me for a bank statement for six months. SFD he has not requested this letter i only saw in my caip notes, still waiting for him to request it. But the good thing is i have more than the required amount in that fixed deposit. i can document the six months bank statement from my salary account without another problem. I am ready to move they can only delay me, but i am confident i will be going.
4) Finally my visa office has now been temporary closed and i guess application sent to another visa office. These are the things i guess have slowed me down.

Yes, thanks for appreciating my profile, well, my plan is to learn Spanish if i move to Canada i like it so much. I am a multi-lingual speaker , my 3rd language is Chinese and would like to make Spanish my 4th language.

Maybe we can start and you will be teaching me Spanish and i will be teaching you French he he he he he and is laughing. If you do not mind.

chedavidndoh50@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

On november, my status changed to in process, Almost 4 months have passed by. Back then, the e-mail I got it says that have started to process my case.

The question I have is if I should send an inquiry to VO or just wait 1-2 months?

SFD

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SFD said:
Dear friends,

On november, my status changed to in process, Almost 4 months have passed by. Back then, the e-mail I got it says that have started to process my case.

The question I have is if I should send an inquiry to VO or just wait 1-2 months?

SFD
SFD,
I think, in my opinion you should contact them. Some people lost their mails and so on. If they did not contact they will never know the mail was missing.

Wait for others to give their view point.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaforall,

One month ago, we did send an e-mail to our local VO stating that we understand the fact that they have their hands full with the backlog of cases, while having to give priority to the post 27/02/08 applications.

Having said that, Our case deserves as much priority treatment as the other cases in similar circumstances. My AOR was received more than 14 months ago and my complete supporting documents have been submitted to their office, more than 12 months ago.

Thank you kindly for your attention to this matter.

SFD

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SFD said:
Canadaforall,

One month ago, we did send an e-mail to our local VO stating that we understand the fact that they have their hands full with the backlog of cases, while having to give priority to the post 27/02/08 applications.

Having said that, Our case deserves as much priority treatment as the other cases in similar circumstances. My AOR was received more than 14 months ago and my complete supporting documents have been submitted to their office, more than 12 months ago.

Thank you kindly for your attention to this matter.

Ok then you have to wait for 3 months then. maybe they will send a reply.
Wish you good luck.

SFD

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,

Last week I got my CAIPS notes and just now I have found sth needs ur comments. I hope you may help me soon!

REVIEW:
FOSS checks -only this application
stat-docs-ok
Funds-sufficient
PC`s UAE x 2 Nov08
Selection factors reviewed -no concerns. Sufficient points to pass

SLM:

CDD:
-meds/rprf/new UAE pc`s x2
above/cdec/final FOSS checks
----------------------Bxxxxxxxxxx CSM 03-SEP-2010------------------------------------
and my next BF`D on 17-05-2011

Could u plz explain that to me.

Regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sama2007 said:
Dear Qorax,

Last week I got my CAIPS notes and just now I have found sth needs ur comments. I hope you may help me soon!

REVIEW:
FOSS checks -only this application
stat-docs-ok
Funds-sufficient
PC`s UAE x 2 Nov08
Selection factors reviewed -no concerns. Sufficient points to pass

SLM:

CDD:
-meds/rprf/new UAE pc`s x2
above/cdec/final FOSS checks
----------------------Bxxxxxxxxxx CSM 03-SEP-2010------------------------------------
and my next BF`D on 17-05-2011

Could u plz explain that to me.

Regards
Everything seems to be normal@your C/Notes. The last time your file was viewed [03/9/2010] they have marked it to be opened again on 17/5/2011... currently your b/g checks r 'on'.

Qorax

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Everything seems to be normal @ your C/Notes. The last time your file was viewed [03/9/2010] they have marked it to be opened again on 17/5/2011... currently your b/g checks r 'on'.

Qorax

Dear Sir,

It seems that they decieded to send meds/rprf/new UAE pc`s x2 on 03-09-2011,but they didnt do so! Why?

Thanks Sir for ur help

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Sama2007

send a case specific inquiry knowing them your concern about a possible lost case of a package destined to you; if and only if CHC has sent you; let them know that you are very much concerned whether or not a letter to you from them has been lost. tell them to clarify.

PD2705

Mar 24, 2011
Hi
Can you please help me.
I received a letter requesting for more documents PCC from India, RPRF, PCC from USA and Medicals in next 39 days.
The letter also says "Valid Passport. WHEN ALL OTHER REQUIREMENTS ARE MET This must be received at this office by 05/02/2011"

My issue is, I have just applied for PCC to USA....and will try to ask more time as I will not receive the PCC by May 2nd.

Meanwhile, should I send my passport or not? Or should I send the documents they asked and a lettter for extension as PCC might take time without sending the passports.

Please advice.