+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is Application Status "Filed" at Arrima Portal

imrannaqvi

Mar 14, 2020
Hi folk,

Just need a quick help. What is the meaning of File Status "Filed". I've applied at Arrima since 3 months & earlier it was showing status as Tabled. Just today I checked it again & the status has been changed to Filed. Can someone please let me know what does Filed mean & what will be the next step.

thanks

Reactions: coolcham

Aman85

Oct 1, 2014
Hi folk,

Just need a quick help. What is the meaning of File Status "Filed". I've applied at Arrima since 3 months & earlier it was showing status as Tabled. Just today I checked it again & the status has been changed to Filed. Can someone please let me know what does Filed mean & what will be the next step.

thanks
Even I have filed my case in last september. Earlier the status was tabled and now it is showing as filed. Can anyone explain what are different status is there and what exactly the meaning of each status.??

Help and answer will be appreciated!!

Regards,
Amandeep Singh

imrannaqvi

Mar 14, 2020
Even I have filed my case in last september. Earlier the status was tabled and now it is showing as filed. Can anyone explain what are different status is there and what exactly the meaning of each status.??

Help and answer will be appreciated!!

Regards,
Amandeep Singh
I also applied in last year, Arrima portal says it takes 2 months to get reply but due to current circumstances the situation is getting tough i guess. God knows when they will reply as no any other option to check the status!!

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi Guys,
I Created Arrima profile in Sept'2018. Till last month it was showing as "Tabled". This month it has been changed to "Filed". And my current Arrima profile expired yesterday (23.03.2020). But I'm unable to renew it. Any suggestions whether I need to create a new one?

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Even I have the same case had applied in 22-Sept-2018.. Did you get any information from the Midi or from any consultant ?.. Please let me know VICTORY1

Ruby16

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Hi Guys,
I Created Arrima profile in Sept'2018. Till last month it was showing as "Tabled". This month it has been changed to "Filed". And my current Arrima profile expired yesterday (23.03.2020). But I'm unable to renew it. Any suggestions whether I need to create a new one?
Even I have the same case had applied in 22-Sept-2018.. Did you get any information from the Midi or from any consultant ?.. Please let me know VICTORY1
Were you able to create a new one?

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
I have rejected the 1st one which was showing still Filed status by giving reason that Other reasons to withdraw my profile .Then later it allowed me to create new profile which carries all previous details with new GXXXXXXX number . Now its showing validity status for next year April XX 2021. Before withdrawing and creating new file I checked with immigration department by calling them.You can do the same if you feels it's good option .

Reactions: imrannaqvi

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Even all details details entered in previous submission is reflected in newly generated profile no need to worry about it.

Reactions: Ruby16

imrannaqvi

Mar 14, 2020
I have rejected the 1st one which was showing still Filed status by giving reason that Other reasons to withdraw my profile .Then later it allowed me to create new profile which carries all previous details with new GXXXXXXX number . Now its showing validity status for next year April XX 2021. Before withdrawing and creating new file I checked with immigration department by calling them.You can do the same if you feels it's good option .
Seems the best Idea. Thanks, I will also call them to check.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi folk,

thanks
Mine also have same "showing "Filled"

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
Please share the link where I can check my profile status in arrima? My agent gave me the login id and password and I want to check my profile. Thanks

Mkk922

Feb 17, 2020
Can some one tell me, till last week Arrima file status showing as Filed - now it is showing Deposit .. what is the current status of my application.