+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is Application Status "Filed" at Arrima Portal

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Can someone explain what kind of transcripts would we need to submit? I am from India. Would I need to have the transcripts attested by a notary from India or would I need transcripts directly from the Univeristy?

Aman85

Oct 1, 2014
Can someone explain what kind of transcripts would we need to submit? I am from India. Would I need to have the transcripts attested by a notary from India or would I need transcripts directly from the Univeristy?
You need to get the transcript from the universities where you studied.

imrannaqvi

Mar 14, 2020
Hi Guys,

Arrima portal is no more opening. I've tried several times to open but it shows error. Is there anyone else facing the same issue?

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
Hello!! When you applied? How your friend knows that??
I have applied in jan2019. After one year they gave me extension of 6months and now it’s going to be over after 1 month. My friend is immigration consultant, he told me about that information. Any information you have please share it.

Aman85

Oct 1, 2014
Yes it’s showing deposit. I want to know what’s going on and what is the current scenario?
Guys , I had sent an query about my status of my file and I got an email from them to call them . Below is the email :
Subject: Invitation to call us

Madam,

Sir,

We have received your request. However, we are unable to respond to you by email, as we need to obtain certain details from you.

We therefore invite you to contact us by telephone at one of the following numbers:

Montreal region: 514 864-9191

Elsewhere in Quebec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191

From outside Quebec: +1 514 864-9191

Teletypewriter access (deaf or hard of hearing) for the Montreal area: 514 864-8158

Our telephone service is available at the following times:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Montreal time)

Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Montreal time)

To enable us to establish your identity, it is preferable to have on hand your file number as well as the correspondence that you have received from us.

If you want another person to obtain personal information about you or act on your behalf, you must send an authorization to that effect to the office responsible for processing your file. You will find the forms on our website .

Receive, Madam, Sir, our best regards.

Imane B.

Customer Relations Department

Ministry of Immigration, Francization and Integration

If anyone has any doubt can try and call them on the given contact numbers about their status.

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
Guys , I had sent an query about my status of my file and I got an email from them to call them . Below is the email :
Subject: Invitation to call us

Madam,

Sir,

We have received your request. However, we are unable to respond to you by email, as we need to obtain certain details from you.

We therefore invite you to contact us by telephone at one of the following numbers:

Teletypewriter access (deaf or hard of hearing) for the Montreal area: 514 864-8158

Our telephone service is available at the following times:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Montreal time)

Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Montreal time)

To enable us to establish your identity, it is preferable to have on hand your file number as well as the correspondence that you have received from us.

If you want another person to obtain personal information about you or act on your behalf, you must send an authorization to that effect to the office responsible for processing your file. You will find the forms on our website .

Receive, Madam, Sir, our best regards.

Imane B.

Customer Relations Department

Ministry of Immigration, Francization and Integration

If anyone has any doubt can try and call them on the given contact numbers about their status.
Did you call them? What they have said about the changing of status?