+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What if i don't remember my my travel history to the US?

marunine281

Jun 26, 2019
AOR Received.
JULY 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm filling out the application after ITA. I live near US border and went to the US many times during my residence in Canada. I don't get a stamp on the passport if I cross the border by car. I don't recall the exact dates.

What should I do? Thanks!

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
Hi everyone,

I'm filling out the application after ITA. I live near US border and went to the US many times during my residence in Canada. I don't get a stamp on the passport if I cross the border by car. I don't recall the exact dates.

What should I do? Thanks!
I had the same issue. I just put whatever dates I could recall in the post ITA forms, and then explained in the LOE that I had so many trips between Canada-US that I couldn’t remember them al. Sometimes I made two trips to US and back to Canada in one day. And I also briefly explained that in the LOE.
There is I-94 website also where you can find the record, but it only gives you data for the last 5 years. But I have extensive trips even more than 5 years ago. I couldn’t come up with a better idea than just describe the situation as it is in the LOE. At least your are being honest.

marunine281

Jun 26, 2019
AOR Received.
JULY 7, 2019
I had the same issue. I just put whatever dates I could recall in the post ITA forms, and then explained in the LOE that I had so many trips between Canada-US that I couldn’t remember them al. Sometimes I made two trips to US and back to Canada in one day. And I also briefly explained that in the LOE.
There is I-94 website also where you can find the record, but it only gives you data for the last 5 years. But I have extensive trips even more than 5 years ago. I couldn’t come up with a better idea than just describe the situation as it is in the LOE. At least your are being honest.
Hi yumirdci,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience:) Think I'll do the same!