+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens if we miss sending passport after PPR request

Neha Vikas

Feb 27, 2017
What happens if we miss sending our PPR for stamping within mentioned time limit ?. As PPR mail was in junk folder :(, Can we send now for stamping ??

Nov 26, 2017
Itl be accepted. We missed ours by 25 days. The mail was in on 25 July and we saw it only on 19th September. That very day we sent our passports and explained the delay on mail. by 19th oct we had our pp stamped. So not to worry.

honeysood

Sep 17, 2017
Hi Neha,

Request you to help and guide.
I am in the same situation, the PPR email went to the spam folder. Email- 11th Oct found it today in Spam- 28th November We have missed the deadline by 17 days. We found the email today.Can you please guide the steps on what should we do? Request a prompt reply and help so I can go ahead and send the passports tomorrow itself.
Look forward to your help.
Regards,
Honey Sood

Reactions: ShreeS
Nov 26, 2017
Hi Neha,

Request you to help and guide.
I am in the same situation, the PPR email went to the spam folder. Email- 11th Oct found it today in Spam- 28th November We have missed the deadline by 17 days. We found the email today.Can you please guide the steps on what should we do? Request a prompt reply and help so I can go ahead and send the passports tomorrow itself.
Look forward to your help.
Regards,
Honey Sood
Hi..
I too had a similar situation.. mail rcvd on 25th july saw on 19 september.. missed by 20 days..
I replied on the email stating the reason n immediately same day went to the vfs center and submitted the pp.
On 15 oct i had my pp stamped and retrnd to me.
At vfs they asked me to wait for confirmation frm if they can accept the pp due to delay.. i insisted to wait there untill end of day incase reply comes.. they said it may take 3 days i said id wait today atleast untill end of day n if no reply il retrn aftr 3 days. In an hour they asked me for my pp.. sayin they got confirmation to accept it.
So go ahead. All the best..

Hassan _Syed

Jan 21, 2018
Hi all. I have been looking for such case to ask ur advice. I missed the deadline by 3 Days but as soon as I recvd ppr email I replied that as we r traveling now and won’t be able to come back before deadline will it be ok? Got the reply from Pretoria visa office that we can send it when we r back. It’s been 2 weeks now with no reply from vfs and vo.
The part which is making me worried is that the status on cic account says docs has an expiry date of 18/10/18 (visa ) but doc is invalid.
Can anyone of u guide me that when u miss the deadline and checkup status on cic,does it show the same ? And after getting the passport stamped does it change back to valid ? Please reply I will appreciate ur prompt response
Thanx

Hassan _Syed

Jan 21, 2018
And planning to send passports tomorrow. Fingers crossed
Kindly update as i have similar situation and i missed the date by 2 days only. But we didnt miss the email. In my case we recvd the mail in time and as we were traveling in that period we responded the same time requesting them if we can send the passport later. Got a reply from them that its fine and we can do so. now we have send the passport already waiting for the repsonse. My worry is that on CIC account it says the doc in invalid exactly after the deadline was missed. dont these visa offices update cic abt the situation? or is it fine and upon stamping the passport the status will change automatically?
Kindly let me know in your case if it showed invalid after u missed the deadline and later got updated?
awaiting your reply thanx

Hassan _Syed

Jan 21, 2018
Hi all. I have been looking for such case to ask ur advice. I missed the deadline by 3 Days but as soon as I recvd ppr email I replied that as we r traveling now and won’t be able to come back before deadline will it be ok? Got the reply from Pretoria visa office that we can send it when we r back. It’s been 2 weeks now with no reply from vfs and vo.
The part which is making me worried is that the status on cic account says docs has an expiry date of 18/10/18 (visa ) but doc is invalid.
Can anyone of u guide me that when u miss the deadline and checkup status on cic,does it show the same ? And after getting the passport stamped does it change back to valid ? Please reply I will appreciate ur prompt response
Thanx
Hi Did u get document invalid status mesg in your account when u missed your deadline??
did it get corrected after u sent your PP ?

Johnnytamil

Oct 22, 2017
In a similar situation, but i have missed the deadline by more than 40 days now. I have to submit to Delhi, but i am planning to visit chennai. What should i do? should i go directly to vfs , or should i email canada asking for a re-sending of the email.?

Reactions: ShreeS

Sundeep07

Jul 29, 2017
In a similar situation, but i have missed the deadline by more than 40 days now. I have to submit to Delhi, but i am planning to visit chennai. What should i do? should i go directly to vfs , or should i email canada asking for a re-sending of the email.?
What happened in your case? Did they send you fresh mail? I am in a similar situation now, that I still have not received any mail from them yet but the cic agent told me they have sent ppr request on April 20th itself. Please let me know.

Atinder brar

Jan 6, 2018
I was applied my file from India Sowp 10th may online application. I get ppr 4th September mail from Delhi Canadian high commissioner.
Actually Right know I am dubai doing job here . But my company not giving my passport to me .
They are saying we will give to your passport 20th September.
It’s very difficult time for me and my wife .
What I can do now any one please help me .

Uyt

Jan 22, 2019
Hi .... i have missed passport request email by 30 days... does any one had similar situation?

Please reply dead scared now