+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does "We do not need additional documents" status imply?

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
The additional document status was changed to "We do not need additional documents". Can i safely assume that my file would have moved to Local Visa Office? When should i expect RPRF request?

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello, whats is written on your BCG? I rcvd AOR 26 Dec 2017. And my status is in my signatures.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I am still looking for someone's response on this.

Hello, whats is written on your BCG? I rcvd AOR 26 Dec 2017. And my status is in my signatures.
Hi.

My current status is Background Check in progress from 27 Feb.

what's your Background check status?

shez34

Mar 7, 2012
Dear Members,

I am a new member in the forum and in need of help regarding applying for an immigration..

I am 40 year old oil and gas professional with more then 8 years of experience with some of the leading service companies in oil and gas sector like Schlumberger and Halliburton.

I would like to know that if I could still apply for a Canada Immigration and some one from your group (experienced guys) would help me doing that or is it a waste of money and time for me.

We are a family of 6 people and have my sister n law resides in canada as a lawful citizen.

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dear Members,

I am a new member in the forum and in need of help regarding applying for an immigration..

I am 40 year old oil and gas professional with more then 8 years of experience with some of the leading service companies in oil and gas sector like Schlumberger and Halliburton.

I would like to know that if I could still apply for a Canada Immigration and some one from your group (experienced guys) would help me doing that or is it a waste of money and time for me.

We are a family of 6 people and have my sister n law resides in canada as a lawful citizen.

For applying against Express entry, follow the link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

To check your eligibility, follow below, if you are eligible create a profile

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

You may calculate your points on CRS, CRS work for inviting people. if your points are more than 450 you can get ITA. These days CRS minimum is 452 and it changes every month.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Zainab shahid

Sep 5, 2016
Hello all,
So my consultant just shared with me snapshot of my application status for federal skilled worker which has various updates on it, the last update is regarding final decision for which they have said "your application is in progress. we will send you a message once we have made final decision"
I am just curious how long will it take more as 8 months have passed since documentsubmission.
They did ask for few documents back in Oct and November, but since then we are just waiting to hear from them. If anyone has any idea regarding time taken for final decision then please help me out!

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello all,
So my consultant just shared with me snapshot of my application status for federal skilled worker which has various updates on it, the last update is regarding final decision for which they have said "your application is in progress. we will send you a message once we have made final decision"
I am just curious how long will it take more as 8 months have passed since documentsubmission.
They did ask for few documents back in Oct and November, but since then we are just waiting to hear from them. If anyone has any idea regarding time taken for final decision then please help me out!
Which stream are you applying for?

shez34

Mar 7, 2012
For applying against Express entry, follow the link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

To check your eligibility, follow below, if you are eligible create a profile

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

You may calculate your points on CRS, CRS work for inviting people. if your points are more than 450 you can get ITA. These days CRS minimum is 452 and it changes every month.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Thanks Zeb for your help, as I have already tried CRS-tool and it seems that I could not manage to pass the point table mainly I think because of the age. Few more questions to ask if you could help or anyone among the group,

- Can I cover these points somewhere else within the limited time period, any tips in this regards from the group will be great.
- I have done BSc in (Geology, Geography, Chemistry) from Karachi University, what equivalent qualification should I receive from Canadian Credential Authorities.
- I have done different courses from Schlumberger and Halliburton, do these courses will be accepted as trade qualification and can I get the points against them.

Regards,
Shiraz

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks Zeb for your help, as I have already tried CRS-tool and it seems that I could not manage to pass the point table mainly I think because of the age. Few more questions to ask if you could help or anyone among the group,

- Can I cover these points somewhere else within the limited time period, any tips in this regards from the group will be great.
- I have done BSc in (Geology, Geography, Chemistry) from Karachi University, what equivalent qualification should I receive from Canadian Credential Authorities.
- I have done different courses from Schlumberger and Halliburton, do these courses will be accepted as trade qualification and can I get the points against them.

Regards,
Shiraz
How many years of education is that?