+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this message mean?

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
Hi @Bryanna ,
I applied for visting visa for my parents online and
It would be great if you could help me in knowing what does the below statement mean:
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on XX for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna ,
I applied for visting visa for my parents online and
It would be great if you could help me in knowing what does the below statement mean:
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on XX for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
No decision as yet. It just means (and I'm guessing) you probably gave your biometrics recently.... and VAC/VFS has forwarded the biometrics to the vias office

Reactions: prasuna94

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
No decision as yet. It just means (and I'm guessing) you probably gave your biometrics recently.... and VAC/VFS has forwarded the biometrics to the vias office
Thanks @Bryanna .
I have one more question . I want to apply visitng visa for my sister and her daughter . So can I sponsor them or do they need to show their own funds?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks @Bryanna .
I have one more question . I want to apply visitng visa for my sister and her daughter . So can I sponsor them or do they need to show their own funds?
You cannot 'sponsor' anyone for TRVs. They must prove they have own finances to cover the cost of the visit + individual strong ties to return to their home country

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
You cannot 'sponsor' anyone for TRVs. They must prove they have own finances to cover the cost of the visit + individual strong ties to return to their home country
@Bryanna My parents Visiting visa application status is showing as approved and need passport for further processing .but the review eligibility still says its in progress .Does this mean the visa is approved or still under processing?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna My parents Visiting visa application status is showing as approved and need passport for further processing .but the review eligibility still says its in progress .Does this mean the visa is approved or still under processing?
The visa office needs their passports to make the final decision. They are almost there

Teemafred

Sep 27, 2019
My husband was sent a mail by vsf that his processed passport is ready for collection, on reaching the office, the gave him back his passport and a slip of paper stating he should send an email with his passport number, surname and his name with the subject final decision not received. He have send the mail and no reply till now. Does that mean he's rejected?