+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this message mean?

kottai

Aug 20, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxx – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 20/09/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Leia.1994

Nov 23, 2018
Hello I'm awaiting for my VISA approval and I received this message

Visa application, tracking ID No. Xx is on transit and been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Singapore OC Office, on 2018-11-23 05:38:56 AM GMT Standard Time for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Just wanting to know what does it mean.

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
@Bryanna @arshdeepkhatri

Hello ,

I have received this update on VFS Website . Do anyone know what does that mean, I applied for my parents visitor visa and my sister visitor visa.
All 3 applications showing this update !

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXX Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI, on 2018/12/04 is ready for collection between (Indicate respective VAC collection timings)

Cecinland

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
@Bryanna @arshdeepkhatri

Hello ,

I have received this update on VFS Website . Do anyone know what does that mean, I applied for my parents visitor visa and my sister visitor visa.
All 3 applications showing this update !

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXX Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI, on 2018/12/04 is ready for collection between (Indicate respective VAC collection timings)
Hi, so what does it mean? What does indicate respective VAC collection timings mean? I also received the same update. TIA

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi, so what does it mean? What does indicate respective VAC collection timings mean? I also received the same update. TIA
You had opted to collect your processed passport, in-person, from the VAC/VFS. You would need to check the timings for this purpose

Cecinland

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
You had opted to collect your processed passport, in-person, from the VAC/VFS. You would need to check the timings for this purpose
Thanks! But one last clarification if you don't mind... What do you mean by timings? The VAC office hours for pick up? In my case vfs Manila which says that their passport collection time is from 7 am to 3 pm? Is this passport collection time the same as they referred to as "timings"?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks! But one last clarification if you don't mind... What do you mean by timings? The VAC office hours for pick up? In my case vfs Manila which says that their passport collection time is from 7 am to 3 pm? Is this passport collection time the same as they referred to as "timings"?
That's right

Reactions: Cecinland

Pretiosum

Dec 28, 2018
Hi I would like to ask If do you think Im eligible to get my tourist visa. Im still a student (send them certification from school), I got an invitation from my close friend in canada who’s a citizen in canada, I would be sponsored by my mom who is in japan I included the affivadit of support and other documents owned by my mom in the Philippines and in Japan. I have my own car here in Philippines that is registered under my name. I have my bank certification and my mom too.The only problem I see is that i dont have any travel history yet. I sent my paper application last 12/19/18 and received a email that i can pick up my passport yesterday December 28, 2018. Does it mean I got an approval for visa or I got denied?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi I would like to ask If do you think Im eligible to get my tourist visa. Im still a student (send them certification from school), I got an invitation from my close friend in canada who’s a citizen in canada, I would be sponsored by my mom who is in japan I included the affivadit of support and other documents owned by my mom in the Philippines and in Japan. I have my own car here in Philippines that is registered under my name. I have my bank certification and my mom too.The only problem I see is that i dont have any travel history yet. I sent my paper application last 12/19/18 and received a email that i can pick up my passport yesterday December 28, 2018. Does it mean I got an approval for visa or I got denied?
You'll need to collect your passport to know if you were approved or refused

Good luck

Reactions: Pretiosum