+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this mean?!

Jan 30, 2019
Hello guys
I applied for a temporary residence visa on 27th December 2018 and today I got an update on my GCkey account that my application was refused without stating the reasons why is was refused but then when I check on the VFS online tracking system it says that “Visa application, tracking ID No.2018............. Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Tanzania, on 07/02/2019 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What does this mean?! Am confused

Please I need some replies ASAP coz am super worried

ZRK

Feb 6, 2019
Hello guys
I applied for a temporary residence visa on 27th December 2018 and today I got an update on my GCkey account that my application was refused without stating the reasons why is was refused but then when I check on the VFS online tracking system it says that “Visa application, tracking ID No.2018............. Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Tanzania, on 07/02/2019 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What does this mean?! Am confused

Please I need some replies ASAP coz am super worried
This is general msg they update after finalizing your decision either visa on passport or refusal. You cant guess about decision.

ZRK

Feb 6, 2019
its okay dear this is not end of the world. :) you will get better change next time.