+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this mean?

Itsdeep

Mar 16, 2020
Your application, tracking ID No. ******* is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, ******for processing.

What does this means when VFS send this email?

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Your application, tracking ID No. ******* is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, ******for processing.

What does this means when VFS send this email?
I received same this afternoon. How long will it take to receive my passport?

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
I submitted my passport on 16th December
But still showing it is under process at ircc New Delhi office.

vrajat

Feb 14, 2021
Just received this email,
Dear RAJAT,VERMA

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2021032xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

Regards,

VFS Global
My application was online and was received PPR earlier. This means that my passport is stamped right!?

samantk

Aug 6, 2021
Just received this email,
Dear RAJAT,VERMA

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2021032xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

Regards,

VFS Global
My application was online and was received PPR earlier. This means that my passport is stamped right!?
What was your outcome?

bukhari917

Mar 5, 2017
I applied for visit visa to Canada for our family of three (added 4th new born last month) just before corona in 2020 in Amsterdam. Canada soon after that stopped issuing visas so we were in wait state. 2 months ago they asked us to resubmit only the application form for adults. We did. On 28-01-2022 we were asked to submit passports. We were abroad traveling and had 30 days to submit passports. We sent passports on 26-02-2022 by post to vfs which arrived on 28-02-2022 in Amsterdam and they sent to IRCC London on 01-03-2022. Now i have some questions.

1. We sent passports after 30 days, can this be a problem? I posted passports by Post NL on 26 Feb which was 30th day but it arrived on 32nd day in VFS. They sent to IRCC on 33rd day. Is there a problem for sending the passport this late?

2. Yesterday I received message from VFS that "Your application, tracking ID No. 20220301AMACPKT****** has been dispatched to the IRCC Office,on Tue Mar 01 2022 for processing. " ---- How long it should take to get my passports back?

Hanataha

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
I applied visitors visa for my parents and they were asked to do medical examination. However in the letter, they are required to undergo within the 30 days of date of the letter (Feb 24).

I checked the lRCC list of panel physicians in Mnl and they are fully booked until April 29,2022.

“It says if u are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform IRCC office responsible for processing your application”

Do you know how to inform the visa office regarding this? Thank you in advance.