+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this mean?

Negyiri

Mar 10, 2018
Sudan
i got this same message

Visa application, tracking ID N.............................. – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-10-07 07:31:49 PM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in USA, New York. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Oct 15, 2019
Visa application is on transit and been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Singapore OC Office, on 2019-10-15 05:12:18 AM GMT Standard Time for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

what does this mean ? Plz let me know. What is my result? and i haven’t get any approval letter

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hi All,
This is very useful site, testimony for you all. I have attended Bio Metrics with my family on 26th July'19 at Hyderabad (2 work-permit,student and Visitor). on 17th I have received all four passports with Visas. Within 3 weeks everything processed. So now a days processing speed is good, don't panic and all the best who are all waiting for visas. Any doubts please reply this message.
I have Attended Bio Metrics with my husband on 22nd Oct 2019(work permit and open work permit). Same day in the evening i got a mail stating the following:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20191022INCCWK has been received from the IRCC Office on 2019-10-22 12:45:23 PM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre,Kolkata and is ready for collection.For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC.

what does this mean?

Plus my tracking deatils shows:
Visa application, tracking ID No.20191022INCCWK. Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI on 2019/10/22.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Can you help me to understand this.

sivapilli

Jul 29, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
I have Attended Bio Metrics with my husband on 22nd Oct 2019(work permit and open work permit). Same day in the evening i got a mail stating the following:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20191022INCCWK has been received from the IRCC Office on 2019-10-22 12:45:23 PM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre,Kolkata and is ready for collection.For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC.

what does this mean?

Plus my tracking deatils shows:
Visa application, tracking ID No.20191022INCCWK. Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI on 2019/10/22.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Can you help me to understand this.
Hi it will take the process minimum 2 to 3 weeks time. Your final sms/tracking should show like "
Visa application, tracking ID No. 20191022INCCWK
Π Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on xxxxxxxxxxx PM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment,
please visit courier partner website.

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hi it will take the process minimum 2 to 3 weeks time. Your final sms/tracking should show like "
Visa application, tracking ID No. 20191022INCCWK
Π Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on xxxxxxxxxxx PM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment,
please visit courier partner website.[/QUOTE

Thank you for the reply. but the processing time is 8 weeks on ircc website and same was written on VFS.

expatuae85

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I need help. What does this mean?

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20191217PHMNWKR54240 ? Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-12-31 02:33:10 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO.

Dont worry, this has no significance if it was denied or approved, It simply means you’re about to receive your passport back. As for the decision, you’ll know when you open your envelope.

Ashaah96

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
On 19th Dec when I applied paper application I received this msg
Visa application, tracking ID No.************** The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at BangaloreOC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center BangaloreOC

Today 6th Jan I got this msg
Visa application, tracking ID No.*************** Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-01-06 04:34:21 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-BANGALORE.

What does both these messages mean?

bonakele

Dec 6, 2019
i get the msg Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190523INICTRV31970 Π Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-06-03 09:16:19 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
Did you get the visa?

Moshfiq

Feb 11, 2020
Visa application, tracking ID No. ****** Your Decision received in Canada Visa Application centre, Singapore on 2020/02/11 from Canadian High commission, Singapore and It has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Application Centre, Dhaka

What does it means bro.

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi All,

Can someone please help and advise, I applied for an open work permit basis on my wife whose session is from January 2020 to December 2022 but unfortunately I got rejection this morning. And reason was "you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse is a full-time student in a qualifying program at a at DLI in Canada."

I submitted all documents regarding my spouse education in Canada like.

Wife's Documents:
Enrollment letter from the university with DLI number
Acceptance letter
SIN Number
UCID
BCID
GIC certificate
Student Permit
Visa stamp photo

My and Daughter's Documents:
Bank Statement
Employement Letter
marriage certificate
Daughter's passport with out names on it
property valuation letter worth 1 Cr in the name of my father
few more documents..

I dont know what else i need to submit. i cant relate the rejection reason with the information already provided. i also applied a tourist visa for my daughter which was rejected basis on she'll not leave Canada after her authorized stay.

Can someone please give some expert advice for the rejection reason.
many thanks in advance.

Last edited: