What does this mean? - EEBC

Softdev00

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I would like to have clarification regarding following point in EEBC program:

* have accepted a full-time, indeterminate job offer from a B.C. employer in a skilled occupation as outlined in the National Occupational Classification Matrix (NOC skill level 0, A or B)

Does this mean that before I even apply to EEBC program I have to have a full-time, intermediate job offer from a B.C. employer OR does it mean that IF an employer of B.C. offers me a job offer that I have to accept it?

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
Softdev00 said:
Hi,

I would like to have clarification regarding following point in EEBC program:

* have accepted a full-time, indeterminate job offer from a B.C. employer in a skilled occupation as outlined in the National Occupational Classification Matrix (NOC skill level 0, A or B)

Does this mean that before I even apply to EEBC program I have to have a full-time, intermediate job offer from a B.C. employer OR does it mean that IF an employer of B.C. offers me a job offer that I have to accept it?
Hello,

U need to accept the job that falls in NOC 0,A or B. I know that there are jobs that fall into C and D
The job information is broken down into a number of groups. For immigration purposes, the main groups are:

Skill Type 0 (zero) – management jobs.
examples: restaurant managers, mine managers, shore captains (fishing)
Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs.
examples: doctors, dentists, architects
Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.
examples: chefs, electricians, plumbers
Skill Level C — intermediate jobs. These jobs usually need high school and/or job-specific training.
examples: long-haul truck drivers, butchers, food and beverage servers
Skill Level D — labour jobs. On-the-job training is usually given.
examples: cleaning staff, oil field workers, fruit pickers

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

If u accepted a job offer and it is fulltime (not contract), and job falls in noc 0, A or B then u can apply for BCEE

Let me know if u have question

If this is helpful mark me as good

Anton

Softdev00

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anton1990 said:
Hello,

U need to accept the job that falls in NOC 0,A or B. I know that there are jobs that fall into C and D
The job information is broken down into a number of groups. For immigration purposes, the main groups are:

Skill Type 0 (zero) – management jobs.
examples: restaurant managers, mine managers, shore captains (fishing)
Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs.
examples: doctors, dentists, architects
Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.
examples: chefs, electricians, plumbers
Skill Level C — intermediate jobs. These jobs usually need high school and/or job-specific training.
examples: long-haul truck drivers, butchers, food and beverage servers
Skill Level D — labour jobs. On-the-job training is usually given.
examples: cleaning staff, oil field workers, fruit pickers

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

If u accepted a job offer and it is fulltime (not contract), and job falls in noc 0, A or B then u can apply for BCEE

Let me know if u have question

If this is helpful mark me as good

Anton
Hi Anton,

Thank you for the clarification. The jobs that I am suitable and apply for are in NOC category of A. But this basically means that I have to search for a job first, once I get an offer and accept that job providing it is in NOC 0, A or B and full time, then I can move along with the process. Doesn't this mean that yet again it has this difficulty of LMIA?

I would be suitable and have work experience in NOC 2173-2175.

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
Softdev00 said:
Hi Anton,

Thank you for the clarification. The jobs that I am suitable and apply for are in NOC category of A. But this basically means that I have to search for a job first, once I get an offer and accept that job providing it is in NOC 0, A or B and full time, then I can move along with the process. Doesn't this mean that yet again it has this difficulty of LMIA?

I would be suitable and have work experience in NOC 2173-2175.
Hello,

NOC A is good.I applied through SINP, did not need LMIA, just job offer. Are u in Canada now? I am NOC 2171. Honestly it might be tough to get LMIA for IT jobs.

Good luck

Anton

Softdev00

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anton1990 said:
Hello,

NOC A is good.I applied through SINP, did not need LMIA, just job offer. Are u in Canada now? I am NOC 2171. Honestly it might be tough to get LMIA for IT jobs.

Good luck

Anton
Hi Anton,

Yeah, IT jobs might be difficult to get but I read from some article that Canada needs 190K IT professionals by 2020. So if that article is really true then it looks good opportunity. I am not at the moment in Canada, but I was thinking to apply there next year because I was thinking to apply through OINP and it requires at least 3 years of work experience in the field and I don't fill that requirement yet. I could apply to BC, Maintoba and Alberta at the moment. I'm planning to visit Canada this year.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
What if we are applying to B.C. and on that B.C. website it says that you need to have job offer from the B.C. itself.
but I have got the Job offer from the Ontario, Can I still apply for B.C.? will BC consider me?