+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this correspondence from Canada Visa Centre imply??

al6674

Dec 26, 2014
Hello,

I had applied for a student visa with my two kids from Abu Dhabi on 28th June 2015.Today I get a mail from the Canada visa office as follows:

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your correspondence has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 12 Aug 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking

What does this mean?Has anyone received a similar message? Can I collect the letter from the VFS office the next day?

Pls reply.

Regards

tim420

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
This means that Canadian Embassy has sent the final decision of your study permit application to the VFS office. You will get the decision letter either by mail or you cal collect it from VFS centre personally.

Let us know the outcome of your study permit application. I am also waiting for my study permit and I applied on July 02 in VFS Dubai.

All the best !!!

al6674

Dec 26, 2014
Hey guys,

Got my refusal letter today.Reasons for refusal:

1)Travel history
2)Visa officer not convinced that I'm a bonafide student and will leave the country after completion of studies.

Cannot reapply coz it'll b difficult to satisfy the above in a short span of time altho I had given enf reasons in my 2-page SOP.

Anyways,Good Luck to all who r waiting for their visa.And Godspeed to all those getting ready to leave.

aidoo25

Aug 2, 2015
al6674 said:
Hey guys,

Got my refusal letter today.Reasons for refusal:

1)Travel history
2)Visa officer not convinced that I'm a bonafide student and will leave the country after completion of studies.

Cannot reapply coz it'll b difficult to satisfy the above in a short span of time altho I had given enf reasons in my 2-page SOP.

Anyways,Good Luck to all who r waiting for their visa.And Godspeed to all those getting ready to leave.
@al6674
Sorry for the refusal. better luck next time and i know you will surely have it right on your second attempt.

tim420

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Sorry to hear about refusal. The Canadian visa officers are getting strick day by day. Do they have magical powers to assess the intentions of an applicant?

Best of luck for your future endeavours.

al6674

Dec 26, 2014
@tim420

Thanx for your concern and best wishes.Good Luck to you too.Remember not to be disheartened by failures coz they are stepping stones to success.